PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Its been fun...

sloridr
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I just want to take a minute thank everyone I have met and rode with over the summer. I've had a great time learning the roads here, as well as learning how to better ride my :turtle: scooter... I've learned more from those of you i've rode with, this summer, than i have in the last 18,000 miles. I was able to ride about 3k this time home, on the gixxa and about 750 on the DRZ. Hopefully there will be some nice days when i return to do somemore riding. Catch me on the next episode of "The Worlds Deadlist Tug Boaters"...:music: Thank you all again and be safe. Peace out yo:drink:

willb003
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Peace bro hit us on the flipside

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Naturally I get home from my hitch just in time for you to go on your's. I'll put my new lid on and think of ya darlin'! lol
See ya in a few and be safe! =)

Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 11:02 PM
dont gain too much boat weight. i ride all winter so lemme know when you get back.

Zach929rr
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Be safe brother. Hit me up when you return for some beers :)

sloridr
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Peace bro hit us on the flipside
Fo sho yo

Naturally I get home from my hitch just in time for you to go on your's. I'll put my new lid on and think of ya darlin'! lol
See ya in a few and be safe! =)
You better not get it all sweaty. And what was it that you do? Gone on hitches too? How come yours aren't 2 months? You better wax and polish it every night.

dont gain too much boat weight. i ride all winter so lemme know when you get back.
I'll try for a diet... We be riding when i get home too.

Be safe brother. Hit me up when you return for some beers :)
Did I hear beer? mmmm beer...

Thanks again all see ya sooner than you want.

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 08:09 AM
You better not get it all sweaty. And what was it that you do? Gone on hitches too? How come yours aren't 2 months? You better wax and polish it every night.

Ha...were you THAT drunk when we talked about it, or is your memory just shot? lol
My hitches are only 2 weeks - it's a beautiful thing man! =) And remember....I'm out there working with the roughnecks! lol
And I'll give it a good detailing every time I wear it, and smile and love it...my preciousssssss.

Matty
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 08:43 AM
see ya in a few months son.

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Good riding with you and meeting you and the wife. :up: We'll go ride again once you get back. Be safe!

CHRISTIAN COWBOY
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 10:08 AM
hey I enjoyed riding with you too. Well following way back that is....:(

Motodrew
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Good times. Glad we stayed out of trouble this summer.

CaneZach
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Justin, when you get back, we'll get together for a cold one and hopefully find a nice day to tear up some asphalt.

SaShWhO
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 11:57 AM
tug along brutha.
we'll have to corner ho again next season and steal the show with 2 boxes of donuts.

niko303
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Hey be safe on that Boat dont fall overboard,,I had a killer time riding for sure.Thank our lucky stars we stayed away from those rangers...Look forward to riding when it gets warm again,cuz when you get back it is gonna be to cold for this fella..fall off and shatter / brittle when it is cold.Be safe my friend....

Vehicle 1
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 01:43 PM
So, back to work?

It has been fun for sure, see ya soon? right...

where are my pics?:scramble:

vampie
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Take care, good riding with ya!

sloridr
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 11:05 AM
where are my pics?:scramble:
I sent them i'm resending them now.

Toot Toot my friends. Off to dutch harbor,AK here in a few minutes. Thanks for all the good times. See yous all when i get home.