PDA

View Full Version : Tales From the Classroom

Pandora-11
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Hey...this will be fun. Tales from the classroom as they happen. Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

For starters: Harley walked in the room with a huge stick from outside. "Harley.....what are you doing with that stick in here?"
"Mrs. S....I'm walking tall!"
(That movie is kinda old, isn't it?)

Harley also walked into the room with a broken piece of mirror and green lines all over his face. He was connecting the freckles...dot to dot. I took the mirror.

I took Louis, big 7th grader, to the Medieval Festival....he got suspended for shaking up an old lady in a port o let.

6th grade Kathleen came in today with a very serious expression on her face. "Mrs. S...I must tell the entire class something very, very important. May I have the first 5 minutes?
"Kathleen....since it's so very important, I'll give you some time, but can we cut it to 2 minutes?"
"Sure.....class.....This is amazing....I went to the Chipotle with my family and there was a big black bear and two babies."
I attempted to put that into something about verbs.

Someone shrieked...."A spider!" The whole class got up to see it. We're talking middle schoolers.

Mya's hair is purple today.

Teaching the 4 P's created giggling that I didnt expect. Predicting, Prior knowledge, purpose, and previewing. what is it that is so funny about p's?

I also produced giggling when I drew a plot mountain on the board because it looked like a phallic symbol.

Brandon: "I don't have to learn to read. I'm going to be a professional skateboarder."

Pandora-11
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 09:49 AM
BTW...did you know that Shey's mom owns the Citadel Mall?

MetaLord 9
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Please give me back that 30 seconds of my life.

Pandora-11
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Well...geeezzz...I thought that that it could rival which hand to wipe with pretty well.....or whether to brush and floss or floss and brush.

No?

Shea
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 10:24 AM
BTW...did you know that Shey's mom owns the Citadel Mall?

?

#1Townie
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
yeah its better then the poopy pants thread. man i wish i could go back to middle school.

Keepitgreen
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Well...geeezzz...I thought that that it could rival which hand to wipe with pretty well.....or whether to brush and floss or floss and brush.

No?

Yeah, NO SHIT!

Hell, I caught freakin' hell for my damn cereal thread..

And who does Steve Wilkos think he is that he has his own show? He owes Springer big time..

So is Shey's mom looking for something on the side? I need a new pair of shoes..

Pandora-11
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Shey routinely makes up stories to impress the others. It's a bit different everyday.
His mom also slammed his head in a refrigerator.

Keepitgreen
Wed Sep 30th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Shey routinely makes up stories to impress the others. It's a bit different everyday.
His mom also slammed his head in a refrigerator.

Damn!
She likes it rough does she..
Sounds like she needs a good DONKEY PUNCH!