PDA

View Full Version : CDR???????? ANYONE??????????

Polar X
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 07:51 PM
So who is going in the morning?

Lel
Thu Mar 31st, 2005, 08:44 PM
Myself and Brad Hendry will be out there probably around 10:30-11ish

Bigtime73
Fri Apr 1st, 2005, 10:02 AM
So who is going in the morning?

hey bro..be safe and enjoy the riding...

Polar X
Fri Apr 1st, 2005, 04:20 PM
WHOLLY SHIT. :shock: That track is kinda rough. I think it would be a great track if it were resurfaced, and they get the dragons slide (?) redone.

Fun though.....

Did not wreck, but did crack the fiber glass on the tail cone. :( gota get it fixed or just replace, not sure which :? Oh well, beats road rash :lol:

Hey Matt, you gonna be there Sat for corner class? If so, look me up. and bring your gear, :P I think she misses you :D

Lel
Fri Apr 1st, 2005, 07:48 PM
good seeing you again... like I said though! you should race novO!!! :)

lel

Devil954
Fri Apr 1st, 2005, 09:22 PM
I thought they were resurfacing that place , what happened ?

Polar X
Fri Apr 1st, 2005, 10:25 PM
Josh said they got a bid for the Dragons slide.

They are widening the rails over the bridge now. He is re-doing the tires, all of them, to tye lock them together with poles instead of tyed like now, and expanding them to 5 rows and raising them to 42". The dragon is supposed to be completly rebuilt and better designed with MUCH more cornering versus the somewhat straightness of it now. Says it should all be done by the end of the summer. He is also waiting for a torch to come in to start cutting down the old grand stands and open up all that area. Also hooking up electric and PA in the lower parker area to make more room for pitting. He also painted all the corners.

I am sure you all have heard this before, but he said the owner, (same guy who owns the UTAH JAZZ, and the same one building the big monster track in Utah), is funding all this.

I am just a messenger.....

green_zx7r
Sat Apr 2nd, 2005, 12:31 AM
What happened to Doug the nice guy with the White Lightening Truck??? I thought he owned that place? Every time I went to track days he was there on site. Heck, he's the one who helped me get off the track when I broke my arm there back in December...