PDA

View Full Version : Ride Sun., Oct 4, 10am in the South

Ninja2
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 07:47 AM
Anyone interested? Thinking Westcliffe & Guffy or vice versa, but open to other suggestions. Meeting location Safeway on 115 @10am. Maybe last chance to see some Fall colors!

powers
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:04 PM
Damn, I will be in MI sans bike. Have fun, and watch out for all the damn cows. Also, watch out for the cattle guards.

thatmofo
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 08:43 PM
I will go depending on what time I get home Sunday morning. I'll let you know early Sunday morning.

PoweredMotives
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 01:45 AM
Ill go more than likely...

Concabar
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 10:20 PM
up in the air. if i get a tire tomorrow, then i will come. but it isn't looking to good, because i have to work, and plus football time

Tipys
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 08:01 AM
up in the air. if i get a tire tomorrow, then i will come. but it isn't looking to good, because i have to work, and plus football time

What did I tell you about football time? Get a tape and record it.

Ninja2
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 08:09 AM
You two sound like a married couple of 20 years with reversed roles...

YOU::argue:

ME: :think:

Tipys
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
You two sound like a married couple of 20 years with reversed roles...

YOU::argue:

ME: :think:

No you missed last night

Ninja2
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 08:30 AM
No you missed last night
Sure sounds like it. ;)

Bashed
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
In, plus I think Scott will show with me.
Finally don't have to work on a weekend.
See you there.
Bash

Concabar
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 04:49 PM

I know, it just isn't the same. Besides I didn't even make it to the tire shop today.

GSXRJOHNNY
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 06:11 PM
sounds nice,,,,:hump:

Ninja2
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 06:28 PM
sounds nice,,,,:hump:
I think you're in the wrong thread :oops:?! Welcome back to the Springs. Hope to see you & Helena again soon.

Danjo
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 07:10 PM
The Safeway at 1920 S Nevada Ave, right next to E Cheyenne Rd?

Captain Obvious
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 07:19 PM

Tape? Are you even old enough to remember having to use a VHS tape? And don't get me started on recording one show and watching another. I hear the kids call it a DVR these days.

Ninja2
Sat Oct 3rd, 2009, 07:19 PM
No. It's the Safeway on 115 and South Academy. OK. I'll attempt to give you directions. Last time I gave directions in that area, it ended in confusion.

If you're heading south on I-25, take the South Academy exit, and head right (west), passed pikes Peak Community College and Ft Carson (on your left) and cross over 115. You'll see it on the right. There is also a gas station. I'll be at the gas station... .

thatmofo
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 03:29 AM
I just got home so I don't think I am going to make it.

BadR6Man
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Mind if I join. Not sure about the exact location of meet up but if you see an old ass red/wht Yamaha FJ1200 with the #10 on windshield around, stop by and pick me up. Is there a coffe shop (balck Bear) there? The weather report doesn't look too good. Is this still on??

Ninja2
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Mind if I join. Not sure about the exact location of meet up but if you see an old ass red/wht Yamaha FJ1200 with the #10 on windshield around, stop by and pick me up. Is there a coffe shop (balck Bear) there? The weather report doesn't look too good. Is this still on??

Not at all. The more, the merrier. Yes, the forecast has changed from when I planned the ride. I'll be there. Let's see what folks think once we get there. We can always have coffee together :-)

The quickest way is for you to get onto I25 on Woodmen, exit South Academy, hang a right and cross over 115. it's on the right hand side. Yeah, there used to be a Black Bear coffee shop.

The nicer route would like be, Austin Bluffs south to Nevada. Hand a left on Nevada and keep going all the way south. Then take the South Academy exit. Still on the right hand side.

See ya in a bit.

Ninja2
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Awesome day, awesome ride. Thanks to those that made it out. It was great to see some of you again, and finally get to meet others. Hope everyone made it home safe, esp Christie who rode down all the way from Broomfield, and who joined the club just a few days ago! Welcome to the club, Christie. Also welcome to BadR6Man who recently moved to the Springs and decided to join CSC also. Here the pics I took.

Ninja2
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 05:08 PM
OK, here is THE x-mas wreath for The Dirty South - cowboy boot in wreath :up:

And beware - the toilet doors open differently...

Ninja2
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Foliage:)..... or how do I pronounce that?

Ninja2
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen - Ms. USA :usa: and Ms. Germany :scream1:

BadR6Man
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I had a great time for my first group ride in CO. Wish it would've been warmer. Nice people to ride with and some fast riders to hang with.

Nice pics ninja2.

merkle
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Nice ride and great to meet new people. Thanks

PoweredMotives
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Wish I could have made it out! Looks like you all had fun!