PDA

View Full Version : Epic Tinfoil hat link.....

King Nothing
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:17 PM
Watch out!

http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/Supermarkets-Bloody-Vaccination-Campaign-Advances-Health-Care-Reform-by-Lethal-Injections.html

puckstr
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM
I will not get a vacination.

salsashark
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:22 PM
:lol:

I think I may need to make a new avatar out of this!

http://justgetthere.us/blog/uploads/vaccinevat_dees.jpg

Zoom
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:33 PM
Poor and heavily biased writing with an epic picture and no, I'm not getting a vaccine. There are way too many sketchy things about this whole swine flu business. I keep getting flashbacks to "The Stand" running through my head.

puckstr
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:39 PM
Randal Flag

Zoom
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:40 PM
So if Demolition Man from the health care thread met the Walkin' Dude from this thread...at what time would the train reach Chicago?

Shea
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:43 PM
Poor and heavily biased writing with an epic picture and no, I'm not getting a vaccine. There are way too many sketchy things about this whole swine flu business. I keep getting flashbacks to "The Stand" running through my head.

Yeah, I'm with you. The actual mortality rate of the H1N1 is no more severe then the "normal" flu that goes around every year. Yet we are subjected to "OH HOLY JESUS IT'S A PANDEMIC, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" absurdity 24/7 from media outlets.

That being said, we are due for a real, deadly pandemic but if that happens I still won't be getting some rushed-through-the-(flawed)-system vaccine. My personal choice.

Shea
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:44 PM
So if Demolition Man from the health care thread met the Walkin' Dude from this thread...at what time would the train reach Chicago?

About the time Obama makes his 31st meeting to get the Olympics there (even though he's only had one with his Afgan commander)

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:46 PM
I love crazy people, they make me seem like a really rational, almost presidentially reasonable guy! :D

puckstr
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I'm with you. The actual mortality rate of the H1N1 is no more severe then the "normal" flu that goes around every year. Yet we are subjected to "OH HOLY JESUS IT'S A PANDEMIC, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" absurdity 24/7 from media outlets.

That being said, we are due for a real, deadly pandemic but if that happens I still won't be getting some rushed-through-the-(flawed)-system vaccine. My personal choice.

Make it a Zombie Virus caused by vacinations.... Please Please Please

Time to Nut up or Shut Up

Devaclis
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:49 PM
Epic not found.

Shea
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:51 PM
Make it a Zombie Virus caused by vacinations.... Please Please Please

Time to Nut up or Shut Up

lol, let the zombie killin' begin!

puckstr
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM
Fuckin A
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/zombieland.jpg

Filo
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM
Yet we are subjected to "OH HOLY JESUS IT'S A PANDEMIC, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" absurdity 24/7 from media outlets.

Hey, BACK OFF there Shea-meister. The 24/7 outlets have to sell advertising some how. Are you going to tune into them to hear them discuss the Federal budget and how to trim it???? NO!

We do have a flu pandemic - just look up the definition of pandemic. It just doesn't appear to be very virulent or deadly. What I find interesting is it hits the under 25 set much harder than anyone else, which makes me wonder if those of us alive in 1984 have already been exposed to something similar (of course by the Safeway supermarket chain).

Shea
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hey, BACK OFF there Shea-meister. The 24/7 outlets have to sell advertising some how. Are you going to tune into them to hear them discuss the Federal budget and how to trim it???? NO!

So you're confirming it IS a conspiracy? :)

We do have a flu pandemic - just look up the definition of pandemic. It just doesn't appear to be very virulent or deadly. What I find interesting is it hits the under 25 set much harder than anyone else, which makes me wonder if those of us alive in 1984 have already been exposed to something similar (of course by the Safeway supermarket chain).

I think Safeway pumps swine flu into their stores with the musak. I, of course, have absolutely no proof of this but will make the accusation anyway. And then blame it on Obama and his death panels.

Filo
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 03:58 PM
So you're confirming it IS a conspiracy? :)

I think Safeway pumps swine flu into their stores with the musak. I, of course, have absolutely no proof of this but will make the accusation anyway. And then blame it on Obama and his death panels.

Hey, PM me your current location. Some of my "associates" would like to "meet" you.

MetaLord 9
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 04:00 PM
THAT's why I always wanna buy bacon when I walk in there...

TFOGGuys
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM
Short version: I believe that the seasonal flu vaccine is of virtually no benefit to most people with normal immune systems, and may cause more harm than good because they force the flu virii to mutate at a faster rate to survive. I also believe that the H1N1 "swine" flu has been seriously sensationalized by the media to ensure that we pay no more attention to the fact that the USG has spent almost a trillion dollars SO FAR to buoy up the economy, and a large portion of that money has simply disappeared into the US banking system with neither accounting, nor accountability. The mortality rates for H1N1 are similar to or slightly below average compared to seasonal influenza. So, no, I won't be getting a vaccination for the H1N1 virus.

Put THAT in yer tinfoil hat and smoke it!

Keepitgreen
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 04:11 PM
I got some good zombie movies if'n ya need some..

Fuckin A
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/zombieland.jpg

puckstr
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 04:13 PM
I got some good zombie movies if'n ya need some..

I watched DeadGirl last night....Fucking twisted

DorJammer
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 04:21 PM
lol, let the zombie killin' begin!

All we need is a Lobo, and a .22 :hump:

Wrider
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 07:22 PM
So if I got a vaccination a few months ago, can I blame my accident on that? If so who do I sue?
God people think about this stuff and over analyze this crap way too much!

Shea
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Province+suspend+shots+after+vaccine+safety+questi oned/2042224/story.html

oops

puckstr
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:12 AM
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Province+suspend+shots+after+vaccine+safety+questi oned/2042224/story.html

oops

MUHAAAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA You're all Gonna DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!:devil2: