PDA

View Full Version : 2001 XR50 mini-moto

dragos13
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:54 AM
Whats up, last night I made a stupid mistake by packing my truck up before a trip out to Miller to race. I got my pitbike jacked out of the bed of my truck while i had it backed up in my driveway.

Its a 2001 XR50 with stock motor, black Metal Mulisha plastics, rear I-shock, freshly mounted Dunlop street tires, big bars, loud black can exhaust, etc. I'll post pics up soon.

Also, they jacked my FUCKING SUIT (so now i'm not racing anything this weekend). Its a blue, white and red SPIDI suit with DRAGOS on the back, michelin and faster patches on the front. They also took my Chicken Hawk tire warmers (silver and black from the jordan team, digital proline warmers)

If anyone see's or hears anything about this stuff let me know. I know I was stupid for leaving it in the bed of my truck so dont bother flaming.

Location was Littleton, Chatfield and Kipling area

:cry:

Sean
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 07:11 AM
That really sucks, Casey.

I have a suit and tire warmers you can borrow. You're a skinnier than I am, but it would work. It's in Westminster but I can give you the combo to the garage and pick it up anytime?

dragos13
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 07:13 AM
That really sucks, Casey.

I have a suit and tire warmers you can borrow. You're a skinnier than I am, but it would work. It's in Westminster but I can give you the combo to the garage and pick it up anytime?

Thanks bro I really appreciate the offer. Right now I'm thinking I'll stay home and save some money for new shit. I really appreciate it man :)

Also, $100 reward if someone finds my bike or gets me in touch with the really cool guys that have it.....

I have a title so I can verify the VIN. Police have already been notified.

dragos13
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 07:19 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2510/3973754075_b3fec7ce05.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2633/3974522028_9a2a306660.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs184.snc1/6128_154664820927_669660927_3856136_85429_n.jpg

Sean
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 07:31 AM
Anytime. :up: Offer stands if you change your mind.

It's ashame you won't be puttin those Utah boys in their place...and it's full course. :drool:

vort3xr6
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 08:29 AM
Good luck man. SAME thing happened to me back in AZ. My truck was backed up with a tarp covering everything and they stole my damn 50 and my air compressor.

Zach929rr
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:10 AM
Casey... I'm down here @ Ken Caryl & 470... I'll keep a sharp eye out.

I'll get the word around to everbody I know down here.

dragos13
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
Hey Vort3x, yeah it fucking sucks huh lol. Lesson learned the hard way I guess.

Casey... I'm down here @ Ken Caryl & 470... I'll keep a sharp eye out.

I'll get the word around to everbody I know down here.

Thanks Zach I appreciate the help. I will hook you up if you figure anything out.

McVaaahhh
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:38 AM
Casey, I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for it. There's kids in my neighborhood that roll around on 50's and such so I'll be sure to check em out.

That definitely sucks man. You can borrow my pitbike if you head out to the races. :up:

Zach929rr
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks Zach I appreciate the help. I will hook you up if you figure anything out.

NP. Have you combed the neighborhoods around you? I'd be happy to cruise around with ya later today.

eklew
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:03 AM
Dame dude, sorry to hear that. I fucking hate people that jack shit. If you need a bike to finish out the mini moto series, you can always use my little fiddy. My suit will also work for you too except people may think you are asian since it says LEW on the back. At least they didn't jack the R6. Let me know if ya need help with anything.

dragos13
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks Zach, i haven't looked yet as I noticed this morning at 5 when i was heading to work. that is the plan tho, shoot me your number thru pm.

Hey Eldon, if you are down to let me use the fiddy that would be awesome. Just need an F1 bike for this last round since i'm not heading to miller I figure I'll rock the mini's on Sunday.

dragos13
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks also Brian, I plan on staying in town for the weekend to re-coup some losses. Fucking gay but like eldon said, if they took the race bike i'd be on suicide watch right now lol.

MetaLord 9
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
fuck, sorry Casey, that blows hard man. Good luck getting everythign back. I'll keep an eye out for anything

swademaster
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:30 PM
I'll be watching for it.

Black Phantom
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:47 PM
Damn dude, this sucks. I saw your add on CL first, it sucks even more to know its you :( I'll keep an eye out here in the bubble.

dragos13
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hey thanks again EVERYONE I really appreciate all you guys taking the time to read my post and watch out for my shit. I bet its some punk kids in the neighborhood so I have a feeling its going to show back up. Someone has got to see something!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R1NORI
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
If I find 'em I will beat 'em down and then call you.
Won't be much left for ya Sorry:(

Ghettodsm
Mon Oct 11th, 2010, 01:27 PM
thieves need to get run over a couple times!!!! Sucks to hear. I just checked craigs, nothing yet.

Mother Goose
Mon Oct 11th, 2010, 01:37 PM
thieves need to get run over a couple times!!!! Sucks to hear. I just checked craigs, nothing yet.
This was a year ago. :no: Locking it. Jesus.