PDA

View Full Version : tobefast.com

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 29th, 2003, 01:39 PM
I ordered an Ohlins damper and Graves mounting kit from tobefast.com. Not only were they the only ones I could find with the Graves mount in stock but they matched the lowest price I could find. Had it in 3 days and installed it yesterday. I love the damper and I am glad I got to work with a company that did right by me.

I worked with Jason and he was very helpful in making sure I got exactly what I was looking for. Thumbs up !!!!

After all my troubles recently it was a sigh of relief to have a pleasant experience.

NineTwoFour
Tue Jul 29th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Right on!!!

I was thinking about ordering some stuff from them, but wasn't sure how the deal would work out.

Looks like my credit card is destined to an eternity of carrying a balance.

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 29th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Same here my friend. Couldnt wait anylonger. Visa loves me Im sure. haha Cll and talk to Jason or Mike. They will fix U up. Dont order online they can help U better on the phone. + if U find a good deal they will match it on the phone.

What R U gettin?

NineTwoFour
Thu Jul 31st, 2003, 01:33 PM
I wanted to get a PC-III, a Damper, a taillight integrator, some sliders, SS brake lines, and some HH pads

I will probably get my exhaust from Hammy.

I probably will need to spread it out over a few purchases or my wife will be looking to cash in my life insurance policy. :D

BlueDevil
Fri Aug 1st, 2003, 09:18 AM
Whoa quite a list. for the pads hit up TFogracing.com. I cant find them cheaper than there.

U will be happy with tobefast. They are the R1-forum sponsors and everyone has good to say about them.

Hoopty
Fri Aug 1st, 2003, 09:34 AM
Seriously, TFOG has the deal of a lifetime on EBC pads!!! :up:

Vance
Fri Aug 1st, 2003, 09:41 AM
Seriously, TFOG has the deal of a lifetime on EBC pads!!! :up:

Do they carry stock for the Daytona that you know of?

Hoopty
Fri Aug 1st, 2003, 10:38 AM
If they don't have it in stock, they can get it in a couple of days. Give em a call, talk to Scott. 303 216 2400