PDA

View Full Version : Twin Peaks!

nuts4ninjas
Sat Apr 2nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
Well I'm sure most of you know about my bike getting stolen, etc. And about me wanting a new R6....so I took Curtis up on heading over there today and immed upon walking into the shop Chad the Manager came over. I know I was looking for a deal but more than anything I was looking for a shop to call home. The service and enviroment there has to been one of the best if not the best!

No pressure sales, family environment, great experience and I ended up buying my bike. Put my deposit down, they sent my purchase order to my bank and agreed to hold the bike for as long as needed until my insurance check gets corrected. I didnt get the dollar amount deal I wanted but I did get a couple freebies :D but even w/o it I prob wouldnt have cared.

I highly recommed Twin Peaks to anyone and they deff have my biz for the 3 dirtbikes I'll be getting next winter too.

swademaster
Sat Apr 2nd, 2005, 05:30 PM
Congrats on the new bike. Glad to hear that Twin Peaks took care of you.

Gramps
Sat Apr 2nd, 2005, 06:04 PM
i've heard the peoplewho own it are pretty good folk :D

congrats on the new bike

:D

Wahooman
Sat Apr 2nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
First let me offer up a big THANK YOU! I am glad you got the experience that we strive for at our businesses. I apologize for not being present today to help you out with the bike, but I was at CDR doing corner work for the MRA school. Again, I greatly appreciate the good words. Again you always here negatives and never the positves. Of course we need the negatives to grow, but a pat on the back helps as well. I also left your hat at Twin Peaks...they had it there but probably got confused on who to give it to. Anyway I can leave it there for you or you can let me know what you want to do.
Thanks again and look forward to building a great customer relationship! :D

nuts4ninjas
Sat Apr 2nd, 2005, 07:21 PM
Forgot to mention I got the hat too! Thank again for getting another for me

nuts4ninjas
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Wow my deal keeps getting better & better. I added some extras, paying half the cost for them and I'm not paying labor. Can't wait to pick her up next Friday. Ordered my fender eliminator last night online, Felix is making some new Joly Roger decals and I'm going nuts right now!

Mista Black
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 06:44 AM
so you're gonna change your name on the board to "Nuts4TwinPeaks" or what?? :P

i'll be bike shopping later this year and i'll definately hit em up at Twin Peaks based on the words i've seen on the board.

nuts4ninjas
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 07:11 AM
lol..I know I'm getting pretty bad but I've been bikeless for three weeks :D

Wahooman
Thu Apr 7th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Glad everything is going well for you with the new bike purchase. Thats what we like to hear. It is going to be a sweet bike to have!! I am a little jealous ;) Let me know if you need anything else......probably be up there on Saturday.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu May 26th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Looking for an unbiased opinion here, but how are they for Suzuki service?

For close proximity, looking between them and the FTC store for a valve job. Anyone got an opinion on either?

JohnWu
Thu May 26th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Felix is making some new Joly Roger decals and I'm going nuts right now!

This I _can't_ wait to see!