PDA

View Full Version : anyone sell their bike on ebay recently?

PhL0aTeR
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 01:16 PM
been a long time since ive sold anything on ebay, let alone a vehicle.... without bitching about ebay, whats the process, fees like to list with a reserve?

Repsol a095
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I listed my FJR on eBay recently, and I was extremely happy with the process and the results. I ended up selling it to a guy who found my ad on Craigslist, but I was one bid away from reaching my buy-it-now price on eBay.

The whole deal costs a little over $100 if you end up selling it. If not, they let you relist it as many times as it takes with a minimum charge of just pics and some small fees that all add up to less than $10. When I ended up selling it to the guy from Craigslist, Ebay let me cancel my ad without paying anything more than $10.

I would highly recommend the process; you get more exposure this way for a reasonable price. Good luck with the sale.

PhL0aTeR
Sun Oct 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I listed my FJR on eBay recently, and I was extremely happy with the process and the results. I ended up selling it to a guy who found my ad on Craigslist, but I was one bid away from reaching my buy-it-now price on eBay.

The whole deal costs a little over $100 if you end up selling it. If not, they let you relist it as many times as it takes with a minimum charge of just pics and some small fees that all add up to less than $10. When I ended up selling it to the guy from Craigslist, Ebay let me cancel my ad without paying anything more than $10.

I would highly recommend the process; you get more exposure this way for a reasonable price. Good luck with the sale.

Awesome, thanks for the reply!