PDA

View Full Version : Zombieland: Fun Flick!

Squisha
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Now, if you know all the rules for surviving a zombie apocalypse, this movie will make you roll your eyes. That said, it is presented in a comedic tone, which makes it a little easier for the nitpickers to pull the cold carrot out of their rear end for 90 minutes.

I laughed, I jumped, and some stupid bimbo screamed several times. Gross-out factor was about a 6, though your experience may vary. (I think I gave Hostel an 8, but that may have been as much for the gratuitous sex as the blowtorch scene.)

I stayed till after the credits and was rewarded with a fun outtake tidbit. If you're a fan of the famous person whose house our heroes end up squatting in, you'll get a kick out of it. (Not really a spoiler there, but more fun if you don't know who it is!)

CaneZach
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Cool! I was hoping it would be a fun movie to watch. I'll be checking it out this weekend.

Tipys
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Yes great funny ass movie

eg bter
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 08:17 AM
very funny, worth seeing in the theater

t_jolt
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Time to nut up or shut up! Great flick, didnt care about what tallahassee lost/ caused him to be the way he his part of the movie but i know it needs a story. And the house squatting part was awesome. Is a bloody flick, but A+

Devaclis
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Is it the American "Shaun of the Dead"?

puckstr
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I must see it

brennahm
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I see a download in my future...

DavidofColorado
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 01:17 PM
I want to see and now I know I am gunna.

MileHighColt
Mon Oct 5th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Gonna have to peep that one. Looks funny on the ads, but sometimes that's as good as it gets. Good to know it's worthwhile.