PDA

View Full Version : Denver Motorcycle?

fright88
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 04:11 AM
Has anyone ever bought a bike or any accessories from this shop? Or heard any reviews? Thinking about buying a bike from them. Thanks for any help.

Vance
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Am I wrong or is Denver Motorcycle the renamed D.U.M.P.?

I went there ONCE (and that's all it took to ensure I won't go back) and was totally unimpressed by the staff's willingness to help someone who didn't have a japanese sportbike. They sort of reacted with that "Triumph still exists AND makes a sportbike????" look/attitude.

They might work out for your needs... but definately not for mine.

Hoopty
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 08:36 AM
I've had no problems with them other than the usual "it'll be done first thing in the morning" which was more like it'll be done by the close of business today. :| A friend of mine has bought bikes from them with no problems. I wouldn't take my bike back there for service, but I would buy bikes from them. Andy is a cool guy and will give good deals on bikes. He will also throw cash YOUR way if you tell a friend about a bike of theirs and your friend buys it. :up:

Anonymous
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Only experience I've had was via telephone, inquiring about a bike for a friend. Overall, I'd have to say it was a good, albeit brief, experience. I would consider buying a bike from them.

RSVR4aCowboy
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 10:03 AM
Andy formerly was part owner of MotoRanch touring rentals. He rented Aprilias and Triumphs out of Golden. I bought a bike from him prior to his purchase and openning of Denver Motorcycle. I've had good experiences dealing with him. I haven't had any dealings with his new business but I believe he is a straight shooter :guns: :guns:

Big-J
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 10:10 AM
Service wise, wouldnt take it back! Customer service also sucks, but not to the point where I wouldnt go back. Prices are competitive on parts, and usually Andy will cuy you a deal. All in all, I would rate them a 5 out a 10.

Rick T.
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Andy formerly was part owner of MotoRanch touring rentals. He rented Aprilias and Triumphs out of Golden. I bought a bike from him prior to his purchase and openning of Denver Motorcycle. I've had good experiences dealing with him. I haven't had any dealings with his new business but I believe he is a straight shooter :guns: :guns:

Oh THAT Andy... yeah from Motoranch (dead business?). He actually called me back when I was selling my '99 955i - was interested in buying it. As you know Mike... I ended up keeping it. LOL

fright88
Wed Jul 30th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Well it looks like the bike has been sold. So I will keep looking. Thanks for the replies

wulf
Sat Feb 14th, 2004, 09:03 PM
bought my first bike from them, it was a damnded lemon. the 31st day i had it it broke down.