PDA

View Full Version : A little dirty fun . . .

ghostrider_9
Fri Oct 1st, 2010, 02:35 PM
Here is a video of me playing around at Thunder Valley yesterday. While I know I will never be an MX champ, I definitely had a great time . . .

>LINK< (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WemPHi__IQw)

OUTLAWD
Fri Oct 1st, 2010, 07:34 PM
not what I expected from a post by you with that title, but cool nonetheless :up:

I need me a dirty bike again...

Ghettodsm
Fri Oct 1st, 2010, 07:37 PM
my head is apparently in the gutter too. Cool vid. No offense(since I'm sure mine will be worse) but it looks like you where not going very fast.

ghostrider_9
Sat Oct 2nd, 2010, 06:38 PM
my head is apparently in the gutter too. Cool vid. No offense(since I'm sure mine will be worse) but it looks like you where not going very fast.

You are absolutely right, I was not going all that fast. I am not claiming to be a great dirt rider. I am only saying that, regardless of the my speed or performance, I had an awesome time. Besides, I was riding a 1990 KX125. I was going almost as fast as it could go (and several times, I had it going as fast as it would go). I don't think I did all that bad for someone who hasn't been on a dirt track in well over 25 years. It was a lot of fun! If you get a chance, you to get out there, you should definitely give it a shot.