PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets implode in t minus....

Ghettodsm
Fri Oct 1st, 2010, 02:54 PM
No wonder melo wants out....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5634647

I think they should cut kmart, melo and get what they can now while they are still worth something.

:no:

highpsi03
Fri Oct 1st, 2010, 07:45 PM
Another Thugget that wants more money, go figure. Basketball is a joke.

Ghettodsm
Fri Oct 1st, 2010, 11:25 PM
mmmmm i don't think basketball is a joke but rather the way most players look at it is. They should all follow the rules of BASEketball and all would be grand

Airreed
Sat Oct 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM
I'm a 'Nugs fan, but this next season is going to be interesting.
'Melo is doing the right thing by keeping his contract out of the media. The guy is signed unitl the end of the end of this season and is free to do what he wants. It's in the Nuggets best interest to trade him now to get players/draft pics versuses his contract expiring (Lebron style). If I was coach Carl I'd trade 'Melo before training camp and focus on the season.

I do hope the JR Smith can become a better shooter (no half court 3 pointers....) and stay out of troulbe.

I wish I had the "tough" decision of doing a job for 3 years for 65 million....

Ghettodsm
Sat Oct 2nd, 2010, 05:07 PM
This next year will probably be crap honestly. Have to rebuild at somepoint though. Hopefully this year will be it. I see melo being traded, jr smith being traded and k mart going bye bye. Hopefully with some new talent, al jefferson and chauncey at steering wheel all should be good by this time next year.

derekm
Sun Oct 3rd, 2010, 01:29 PM
They should all follow the rules of BASEketball and all would be grand
heard your sisters going out wiiiiiiiith... SQUEAK!

Ghettodsm
Sun Oct 3rd, 2010, 01:36 PM
haha "don't call me a little bitch anymore"

TikiZ1
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Kinda sad but true that in the NBA it looks like buying a championship is the only way these days (ex. boston, LA and now miami too). need to do anything to get one probably two big names and still keep melo, or there probably is no nugg future. Nene/Martin are no Gasol/Odom. Even Dallas hasn't spent enough $$ to overcome the championship hurdle, (and derk was a free agent end of last season....maybe just what the nuggs needed....oh well).

Ghettodsm
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:55 AM
are you saying dirk will leave dallas for denver? That would be awesome but I highly doubt it. Mark cuban and him are joined at the hip...

The way the current nba is being run it should really change to like 15 teams max (just like the nfl) have almost all players stay in college (just like nfl) and be able to tackle people (just like the nfl) hehe. No but seriously NBA needs to change if it wants to be interesting. Who wants to see 2-3 teams destroy everyone else for 80 + games.