PDA

View Full Version : Poor Cutler...

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Anyone else watch that game last night? 9 sacks in the first half! Out with a concussion by half time and 118 yards offense...total :lol:

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:15 AM
I didn't get to see the game (due to time difference). I heard he got beat up pretty good. Something like 9 sacks in th first half. Thats a BAD day for sure.

Mother Goose
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Fucker got me -5 points in fantasy football. :321:

salsashark
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:38 AM
^^ I (regrettably at the time) took Orton late in the draft as a backup to Barney (the purple dinosaur aka Favre). I put him in in week three and haven't regretted it since. Despite being sacked 6 times yesterday, he still got me 37+ points.

**I just checked our league. Our point setup put Cutler at -7.32.**

Mother Goose
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:44 AM
^^ I (regrettably at the time) took Orton late in the draft as a backup to Barney (the purple dinosaur aka Favre). I put him in in week three and haven't regretted it since. Despite being sacked 6 times yesterday, he still got me 37+ points.

**I just checked our league. Our point setup put Cutler at -7.32.**
I had him in my other league, I think it was -5.32, or something ridiculous like that. I also benched Terrel Owens in that league. Of course he blows up for 30 points. Fucker.

Ghettodsm
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:47 AM
sucks for him. I was really loving vicks injury though....

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:58 AM
sucks for him. I was really loving vicks injury though....

Squished like a bug!

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 10:00 AM
blah blah blah I'm another nerd who spends too much time on fantasy football. :321:

Fixt!

:doublefinger:

salsashark
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 08:57 PM
I had him in my other league, I think it was -5.32, or something ridiculous like that. I also benched Terrel Owens in that league. Of course he blows up for 30 points. Fucker.

How's this for 30+ points? I picked up New England's DEF for week three...

They're sitting at 32.12 right now

sag
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 09:46 PM
im the only undefeated left in my league. boom. oh and i had 43 dollars left over in the auction draft that everyone gave me shit for.

Keyser Soze
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 10:40 PM
im the only undefeated left in my league. boom. oh and i had 43 dollars left over in the auction draft that everyone gave me shit for.

you know how I know you're gay?

Wrider
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 11:22 PM
you know how I know you're gay?

His cock tastes like shit?

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Tue Oct 5th, 2010, 02:17 AM
His cock tastes like shit?

How do you know this? wait... NM..I do not want to know.

Ghettodsm
Tue Oct 5th, 2010, 08:56 AM
fitting that this gay talk is in a thread about cutler lol

Airreed
Tue Oct 5th, 2010, 09:47 AM
I have Cuntler in the CSC league...got a -3 from him.
I now have a tie game (72-72). A zero points game would have given me the 75-72 win...WTF??

Airreed
Tue Oct 5th, 2010, 10:18 AM
I have a theory on why the Bronco's have no running game....The O-line is so good that not even their own running backs can get through the line!:doublefinger::doublefinger::doublefinger::do ublefinger::doublefinger::doublefinger::doublefing er::doublefinger::doublefinger::doublefinger::doub lefinger::doublefinger: