PDA

View Full Version : Buscando por Trabajo-Looking for Work

Wrider
Mon Oct 4th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Looking for a job!
Suzuki/Yamaha factory certified wrench.
Prefer to work on the customer service end if possible.
Willing to do anything paying 10/hr or higher (gotta pay bills).
Prefer in Colorado Springs, but can do Monument, Black Forest, Woodland Park, etc if the pay is right.
No aversion to physical labor, and can work in the cold with no problems.
Have two references from my last employer that I can give (I work hard)
Fluent in English (obviously), can still get by pretty decently in Spanish, and am fluent in Exact Signed English and American Sign Language.

Anyway if you have any suggestions or anything, they'd be much appreciated!

Ryan

Wrider
Sun Mar 27th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Bumping this to the top!
Been living off of side jobs and such but I really need work.
Going to school Mondays and parts of Wednesdays, but willing to work weekends/evenings/nights, etc.
Thanks.

Ricky
Mon Mar 28th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Not to be a spanish grammar nazi, but you could just say "Busco trabajo". There's this strange rule in spanish where they nearly never use ando/iendo (gerund) without first using the verb estar, so you'd have to say "estoy buscando trabajo" (por is redundant).

Sorry, I just love the spanish language :)

Wrider
Mon Mar 28th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Lol it's all good. I've heard that before but in all of my conversations in Spanish it's pretty much up to the user as to how they say it.

longrider
Fri Apr 1st, 2011, 09:32 AM
I know this is farther than you wanted to travel, but check out what I just posted - http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=552833#post552833 If you believe Tom Shanes advertising we are "conveniently located FAR SOUTH of Denver" (the shop is next door to Shane's place)

Wrider
Fri Apr 1st, 2011, 10:34 AM
As soon as I get this Bandit up and running I can make it there and back on 3 gallons so it might be worth it! Thanks a lot!