PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Rider - Denver

asp_125
Wed Oct 6th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Tonight on Speed at 8pm mtn. Jason and his crew hit the mile high.

Zach929rr
Wed Oct 6th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Ugh. That show is just... ugh.

mdub
Wed Oct 6th, 2010, 07:54 PM
hmmm...tonite...hope the dvr catches it....i know there just a few episodes, but boy i'm lost for words on what his other show was......hmm uhh...OH Super Bike...I like it when it was that......I caught the San Fran and Houston episodes. It was good.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Oct 6th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Didn't know about this. Looks like Hulu has 7 episodes right now.

Cap'n Crunch
Wed Oct 6th, 2010, 09:01 PM
The show is a little over dramatic. But it beats the 1/2 comericals - vtwin motorcycle shows with some bimbo that can't even ride a bike.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Oct 6th, 2010, 09:48 PM
I want my money back.

Zach929rr
Wed Oct 6th, 2010, 09:52 PM
I "stealth ride" everytime I hop on my drz herpderp.

GLOCKMAN
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 12:01 AM
It was freakin great I watched it! They rock!

brennahm
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 01:42 AM
YutUgh. That show is just... yutugh.

Fixored. Jason Britten was cool until he made this show.

Aphrodite
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Glad I only waste my time on the Internet so I miss all the stuff you guys waste your time watching......err....wait..... damn it.

DorJammer
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 12:13 PM
lets see do i want to watch a show about stunters? Or do I want to stick a pencil in my eye?

Just call me a pirate AAARRRGGGHH!!

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I gave up on that show. I think there's 4 or 5 sitting on my DVR, waiting to be watched.

asp_125
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Was I expecting some great literary piece, no. But I guess it was better than watching E! . :lol:

PunyJuney
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Was I expecting some great literary piece, no. But I guess it was better than watching E! . :lol:

How can you not love the fat housewives of orange county? or is that Bravo?

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Oct 7th, 2010, 08:42 PM

E! has boobies.

Spongebutt
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Just me, but I really cant stand stunders on the roads. Love it when they prepaqre an area and show me the good stuff, just won't give them a lane going down 6th Ave at rush hour.

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 09:26 AM
I love stunders... anyways yeah show is over dramatic one of my friends rides on the show with Jason and he said the same thing.

DeeStylez
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Just me, but I really cant stand stunders on the roads. Love it when they prepaqre an area and show me the good stuff, just won't give them a lane going down 6th Ave at rush hour.

Have to agree with you :up:

Vellos
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 10:09 AM
They just do the same things in different places. Show should be on the travel channel... I would be more intrigued if it was about some guys trying to figure out new crazy stunts. Or at least more boobs.

tecknojoe
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 10:11 AM
I "stealth ride" everytime I hop on my drz herpderp.

this made me :lol:

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 10:39 AM
What's with all the animosity towards stunt riding? Yeah it's stupid to do on the streets because you endanger yourself and other people but come on stabbing yourself in the eye...

asp_125
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 10:57 AM
... moar boobies ...

/thread

Zach929rr
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I have no hate for it at all. I just don't like how the premise of the show is "We just show up somewhere and throw some stunts down for the people" not "We spend days coordinating with local police and media to setup a hour long stunt session where I show up with my 30123 foot RV with 10 bikes in it". Show would be 123123x better if it was just 2 guys with very high quality Go-Pro type cameras just doing there thing, throwing down where ever they wanted.

Also, I laughed ridiculously hard when one of them rode up a flight of steps somewhere (Atlanta maybe?) and tore off his oil pan, and then proceeded to act like it was the craziest, most ridiculous life event that had ever happened to him.

Like I said, I stealth ride my drz everytime I hop on it.

Mother Goose
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 11:15 AM
How's that battery? :D

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 11:38 AM
lets see do i want to watch a show about stunters? Or do I want to stick a pencil in my eye?

Just call me a pirate AAARRRGGGHH!!

I have no hate for it at all. I just don't like how the premise of the show is "We just show up somewhere and throw some stunts down for the people" not "We spend days coordinating with local police and media to setup a hour long stunt session where I show up with my 30123 foot RV with 10 bikes in it". Show would be 123123x better if it was just 2 guys with very high quality Go-Pro type cameras just doing there thing, throwing down where ever they wanted.

Also, I laughed ridiculously hard when one of them rode up a flight of steps somewhere (Atlanta maybe?) and tore off his oil pan, and then proceeded to act like it was the craziest, most ridiculous life event that had ever happened to him.

Oh no, show definitely has a lame story board for sure. I was just saying about stunt riding in general.

Zach929rr
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 12:07 PM
How's that battery? :D

Still bitter about that. I'll get that fucker sooner or later.

Aphrodite
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Still bitter about that. I'll get that fucker sooner or later.

A Craigslist venture?

Bueller
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:12 PM
What's with all the animosity towards stunt riding?

Yeah it's stupid to do on the streets because you endanger yourself and other people

You answered your own question.

I don't have cable or Sat. so I watched 1 episode on Hulu and made it about 10 min. Totally lame show and I like wheelies and endos but like anything bike related I like doing it not watching it so much.

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:24 PM

I don't have cable or Sat. so I watched 1 episode on Hulu and made it about 10 min. Totally lame show and I like wheelies and endos but like anything bike related I like doing it not watching it so much.

Well that is my answer but the other guy said he would rather stab his own eye out than watch a show on stuntriding, that's all. I don't do it on the streets and the people who do are typically squids who shouldn't even be allowed to own a bike.

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:25 PM

You have a ninja 250?

Bueller
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:28 PM
The "squids" are the only stunters that many have been exposed to, therefore that is the image they take away with them and it is hard to change peoples perception.

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:29 PM
The "squids" are the only stunters that many have been exposed to, therefore that is the image they take away with them and it is hard to change peoples perception.
Fo Sho now about that 250... wanna sell it?

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Well here is a good video of some of Colorado's local boys putting in some practice.

http://www.vimeo.com/8567741

http://www.vimeo.com/8493918

http://www.vimeo.com/8710341

Bueller
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:40 PM
You have a ninja 250?

Yes but I can't wheelie it very well :) but it will do a stoppie. sorta :lol:

Megan
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Yes but I can't wheelie it very well :) but it will do a stoppie. sorta :lol:
I want one to wheelie i have been looking for a wrecked one to stunt with but no luck yet. It should come up pretty easy they are super light!

Bueller
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Not really looking to sell it, I have it at HPR right now to do some racing with it this weekend, now if I happen to crash it I might consider it ;)

csmith
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Well here is a good video of some of Colorado's local boys putting in some practice.

http://www.vimeo.com/8567741

http://www.vimeo.com/8493918

http://www.vimeo.com/8710341

The black bike with silver frame, what is that? I think I saw it and another bike heading south on Union at around 2 yesterday and didn't know if it was a Buell or something else. I didn't really catch what the other bike was, but a female was riding it.

Megan
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 03:14 PM
The black bike with silver frame, what is that? I think I saw it and another bike heading south on Union at around 2 yesterday and didn't know if it was a Buell or something else. I didn't really catch what the other bike was, but a female was riding it.

That was me and my hubby cory aka "Wondo", they are both 2001 F4i's. They are street fighter so they aren't as recognizable. Where were you at?

Megan
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Not really looking to sell it, I have it at HPR right now to do some racing with it this weekend, now if I happen to crash it I might consider it ;)
Cool well let me know if you do or if you run into anyone selling one. Not looking for a minty one because i am just going to stunt it.

csmith
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 04:14 PM
That was me and my hubby cory aka "Wondo", they are both 2001 F4i's. They are street fighter so they aren't as recognizable. Where were you at?

Sitting at the light waiting to cross from Circle to Fillmore.

Megan
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 04:38 PM
ah cool cool