PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: room or split apt. in FTC/Longmont etc.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Due to lack of funds, I'll probably be looking to either rent a room or split an apt in the Loveland/Lonmont/FTC area preferrably as I think it'd be cheaper and it would be closer to my daughter. I'm a very clean, respectful, quiet, non-smoker. My 3 yr-old daughter visits me (not overnights-yet) every other weekend. I'm very allergic to cats. Need some garage space for the bike, tools, and some other stuff. Have good references (N_N).

PM me if interested.

chad23
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 07:12 PM
man if my sister in law was not staying here i would love to rent you a room. i will work on kicking her out asap! i will put the word out, good luck

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 8th, 2010, 08:35 PM
man if my sister in law was not staying here i would love to rent you a room. i will work on kicking her out asap! i will put the word out, good luck
Thanks bro!

Aphrodite
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Damn if you were only closer could set you right up with the perfect arraignment.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Damn if you were only closer could set you right up with the perfect arraignment.
Well, I'd consider further South if I really liked it and it would suit me and my daughter when I have her.

Aphrodite
Sat Oct 9th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Your call, still working on the room got drywall and insulation going in for sound deadening the room and then paint lotz of parking used to have three bike in the out building but just got my R1 in there now lotz of parking for cages and security camera everywhere outside. If interested hit me up. Rent is negotiable and one price none of this splitting of stuff thing. Internet hub so you can get your CSC fix from your room blah blah.