PDA

View Full Version : Nexus Staffing

Stank Juic3
Tue Oct 12th, 2010, 12:43 PM
If anyone is looking for a job or extra $$$, Nexus Staffing is a temp to hire company. There are no fees to pay for their service.

Breakdown:

Put in a application in your desired field and they will look for companies for you. They will call you (mornings) if there is a position for you or I you want to do temp work.

If you are up for temp to hire you will be placed on Nexus pay roll for about 460 hours. Pay ranges from $10-12 an hour. You will get paid every week. After the 460 hrs are up the company your working for will either hire you or part ways depending on your performance. If hired you will go on the companies pay roll. If for some reason they don't want you, you can go back with Nexus and the will continue to work with you until you are hired with a company.

A good place to be with so you not by yourself looking for work.

NO worries it's not day labor. Your not going to work hard jobs all day for $50 a day. This place is LEGIT. If you are reliable they will work with you that much closer. meaning your be the first guy/girl to go to.

I got my friend on but his work ethic is not there so I rather see someone who really needs a job get on with this place.

I been with Nexus since May and here is my experience: JOB - Warehouse

I got put on for temp to hire with Roma foods. I was making $12/hr. I didn't make the cut, so I called Nexus the next day. Not even a day later and they had temp work lined up for me. I worked at a liquor store for 3 week (easiest job I ever had). After temp was over I waited a week. Today I get a call for another temp to hire at DAWNS foods. I start tomorrow on Nexus pay at $10/hr after 460 hrs I start at $14+ with Dawns. Speaking of Dawn they got 1 more opening. 5am-5pm tuesday-saturdays.

Ok enough typing

NEXUS STAFFING

Ask for Bonnie or Shawnna