PDA

View Full Version : Sunday at MOCO!

cbrjohnny
Wed Oct 13th, 2010, 10:05 PM
hey all looking for a ride on Sunday it will most likely be my last ride of the year as i live in granby and we have had snow already...

I guess we could meet around 9:30 or 10am no rout planed at this time we usually come up with one from there.

just got done painting the ol orange and black cbr to silver and she has new shoes too!

hope to see capin cruch, guitarx and the boys for this ride! kinda lost all my friends when the server crashed :roll:

lets ride!

john

Sleev
Wed Oct 13th, 2010, 10:25 PM
There's a ride organized on facebook starting at the Starbucks near golden gate

GuitarX
Wed Oct 13th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Hey John, I may be down for this. Keep me in the loop and I'll watch the thread as well. I'm glad you finally got the bike done! Pictures?

I lost all my CSC info as well when the server crashed.

cbrjohnny
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 07:29 AM
was thinking sundays ride would be a good time for pics, as i have none so far lol... maybe head down to deckers and back or something like that?? should be a nice day!

john

PunyJuney
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 10:07 AM
FB posted rides are Saturday and Sunday 9am Starbucks in Golden on 93, across from the 7-11. KSU 9:30

GuitarX
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Deckers always sounds good to me.

So what is the Facebook address that these rides are being posted at?

Cap'n Crunch
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Hey cbrjohny,
I'd definately be down for a ride if you guys don't mind me tagging along. Let me know the plan and I will be there. It'll be good to get another ride with you and guitarX before the weather turns!

cbrjohnny
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 08:52 PM
i dont know golden that well but if we need to meet up there im sure we can work it out, maybe some of us can meet at moco and head to golden from there to meet the others or vise-versa?

sam38a1
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 07:53 AM
I don't see any New rides or Events posted on the Face Book site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=81693804804
Sunday is looking pretty nice

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:07 AM
facebook sucks

cbrjohnny
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 08:18 AM
does facebook suck? i wouldnt know lol... so it looks like moco at say 10am departure time, maybe let the sun warm things up a bit? if you all want we can meet befor that but i dont see any reason to drag my ass out of bed too early!

john

Cap'n Crunch
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 09:08 AM
10am sound good johnny... I want to see what the cbr looks like with the new colors.

Aphrodite
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 03:38 PM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81693804804#!/event.php?eid=115443018516009

GuitarX
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Hey John, I'm in for the ride. Are we meeting at 10am at Moco or are we hitching up with Brandi's fb ride and the 9am meeting?

Thanks...can't wait to see the new paintjob! :cheers:

Bueller
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Facebook ride must be an invite ride, I'd think it was a regular CSC ride it would be posted on CSC. :no:

mdub
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 05:27 PM
i might be there. have not done a ride in the past two yrs....just to work and back....getting tired of the same ole same ole...heck thinking of riding now......

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Facebook ride must be an invite ride, I'd think it was a regular CSC ride it would be posted on CSC. :no:

The details were posted above.

Davy4575
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 07:15 PM
so is it golden or is it moco and is it 10 or 9:30

GixxerCarrie
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 08:07 PM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81693804804#!/event.php?eid=115443018516009 (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81693804804#%21/event.php?eid=115443018516009)

Yup that one has it...Was on the ride today. Saw it here and on Facebook.

Just a heads up...needed glove liners most the morning and anytime after 2. Up in the mtns. Ryan and I even wore our balaclavas back to Idaho Springs. I had layers today and stayed warm. So bring some gear. I know quite a few peoples hands were feelin it.

Bueller for the time the site was down..that was our way to communicate...there are over 70+ connected, added there is a Colorado Sport bike Page on Facebook. Sorry it wasn't clear. I believe those who are posting rides (not me) are trying their best to communicate on both sites. Unfortunately many dont post on here like they used to, so facebook is a good way for me to keep in touch..just my 2 cents

GreenGobblin
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 08:18 PM
#1 --I dont have facebook...

#2 --It is too bad Bueller, because the one ride I went on with you on the 250 leading was one of the most enjoyable rides I've been on!

#3 --Why cant there be two seperate rides? Having too many bikes together makes for problems!

#4 -- My .02!:D

GixxerCarrie
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=GreenGobblin;524452]#1 --I dont have facebook...

#2 --It is too bad Bueller, because the one ride I went on with you on the 250 leading was one of the most enjoyable rides I've been on!

#3 --Why cant there be two seperate rides? Having too many bikes together makes for problems!

#4 -- My .02!:D[/QUOTE

2-I usually don't go group rides either for several reasons. Pretty much like Bueller said they become a cluster fuck. I have also been on rides with Bueller.
Todays wasn't a cluster. But I also look and see who will be on the ride. Been around long enough to know If I want to go on a ride with certain peeps or not.
3-Who ever said there couldn't be two different rides? I thought the question was why wasn't this posted on here?..Why two sites?

#4 isn't the point about bringing riders together to have fun at what they love to do? So does it really matter where its at?:cheers:

PunyJuney
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7AWnfFRc7g&feature=email

cbrjohnny
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 09:12 PM
ummm yeah... its 10am depart time at moco if the "other" group wants to hook up with us that will give them time. if not hope they have fun! cya @ moco kids!

GuitarX
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 09:13 PM
There are actually two different rides here. John started the thread and I think he wants to get together at 10am/Moco. June and Brandi and those guys are getting together a little earlier in Golden. I probably caused the confusion by asking John if he just wants to meld the two and join the Golden folks.

Sorry about that... :crazy:
Gary

GuitarX
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 09:19 PM
ummm yeah... its 10am depart time at moco if the "other" group wants to hook up with us that will give them time. if not hope they have fun! cya @ moco kids!

Thanks for clearing that up...see ya at Moco Loco :eyebrows:

eg bter
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 01:04 AM
I B drunk so ten at MOCO sounds good

DFab
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 08:51 AM
I'm in. 10 @ moco

Zach929rr
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 09:21 AM
My right to free speech has been taken. What next, my ability to carry firearms on group rides?

Mother Goose
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 09:30 AM
My right to free speech has been taken. What next, my ability to carry firearms on group rides?
:lol: WHAT?! You carry when you ride?! I can't ride with you anymore. ;)

Bueller
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 09:41 AM

I'll ride with you, but you need to stay within the lines!

CaptGoodvibes
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 10:14 AM
I thought it was a relatively civil exchange. Oh well...

GuitarX
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Sweet ride today, thanks for putting that together John! I hope you can make it back over this way at least one more time before the weather keeps your bike in the garage. The paint looked awesome by the way, great job.

G

cbrjohnny
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Awesome ride today all, I would like to say that wasn’t my last for the year… guess well see! Seems we have a pretty good group I always have a great time! Glad you liked the paint, no one said “what the hell did u do to your bike!” lol so that was good.
Thanks for the spin all, was a blast!
John

V4whore
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 04:36 PM
What the hell did you do to your bike, Johnny? It looks so much better! Thanks Johnny, and to everyone that joined; another great ride.

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the ride guys - that was an awesome day!!! Top notch work on that bike Johnny! Let us know if you can make it down again next weekend.

PunyJuney
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Wicky you should have been riding today, we turned in to a GREAT BIG GROUP at Deckers and everyone got along. Nobody died or had any hurt feelings. Everyone went home happy except Wayne who's hangover got the better of him once the food arrived. Feel better Wayne!

Thanks for the great ride all, it was great to meet those I didn't know and to see those I had not ridden with in a while.

Aphrodite
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 08:54 PM
When CSCrs get together, fun is always a by product :cheers:

Mother Goose
Sun Oct 17th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Wicky you should have been riding today, we turned in to a GREAT BIG GROUP at Deckers and everyone got along. Nobody died or had any hurt feelings. Everyone went home happy except Wayne who's hangover got the better of him once the food arrived. Feel better Wayne!

Thanks for the great ride all, it was great to meet those I didn't know and to see those I had not ridden with in a while.
We ended up having a lot to do today, plus Kris was having a bad heart day. :( So we stuck around here.