PDA

View Full Version : Rossi: Class, Lorenzo: Not so much (spoilers)

dirkterrell
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 11:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR7JLjdBunk

I couldn't believe it when JLo wouldn't shake Spies' hand. Then he walks off the podium. I hope Ben hands him his ass next year.

Dirk

tecknojoe
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Damn I didn't notice that he shook his head "no". I thought he was too busy kissing mario and louige to notice Ben. Fuck Lorenzo, what a mother fucker. The guy wanted to congratulate him on his world title victory. I want to see Jorge's explanation for that bullshit move.

salsashark
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Phillip island should be entertaining...

http://www.superbike-news.co.uk/absolutenmnet/templates/?z=3&a=4074

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 01:20 PM
what a DB...can't wait to see Spies hand it to him next year, that kid has Class!

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
It never fails what people will do. Best of luck to Ben next year to beat down Lorenzo

Sean
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 01:36 PM
What a tool. I've enjoyed watching his riding but he's certainly gotten an attitude lately. :rolleyes:

drago52
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 01:46 PM
the fall from the top is going to hurt next year

OUTLAWD
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 01:51 PM
what a sportsman...:roll:

PinkGixx26
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 02:34 PM
yeah, that was pretty messed up. Hope Spies kicks his butt next race. Next season for sure!

TmoneyZ636
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Why is it that the Spaniards always have attitude problems? I swear first it was the midget and now it's lorenzo.

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Why is it that the Spaniards always have attitude problems? I swear first it was the midget and now it's lorenzo.
Probably because his name is WhoreGay.

Cap'n Crunch
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Lorenzo says he didn't snub Spies... But I don't don't know, sure looked like a snub to me.

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-racing-news-moto-gp/lorenzo-i-didnt-snub-spies/14660.html

TmoneyZ636
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Probably because his name is WhoreGay.

lol Then he should hate his parents and not Spies.

SloBlue
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 04:17 PM
What an AH. I have tried to like Lorenzo because he is such a good rider, but I've never been able to. Now maybe I know why.

Rossi is good for MotoGP and Lorenzo just thinks it's all about him.

Pharmgirl
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Everything that Lorenzo does is straight out of the Rossi handbook. But since Rossi is the GOAT, it's all good. When someone else does it, it's being a douche. Viva Jorge!

green_zx7r
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Hmm... I don't see it in the same context as you guys at all...
I'm thinking it is all taken out of context...

I'm thinking the guy JUST won the championship and he was so damn excited and overcome with joy that he simply didn't realize Ben was tugging at his arm... I really don't think he was ignoring Ben... On the podium, I watched the full footage, but he went to spray his crew in appreciation for what they did for him.

I am NOT a crazy Jorge biased fan at all, but I simply did not see him being the dick that everyone thinks in this thread... Jorge of all people knows how to play the politics game. I highly doubt he'd pull that against his next year team mate, nor simply drop off the podium to piss off the other riders... Again the guy just won a championship...

Bueller
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 06:42 PM
I don't watch any of this, but isn't it the racing everyone is wanting to watch? Who gives a shit what the hell they do afterwards

R1NORI
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Hmm... I don't see it in the same context as you guys at all...
I'm thinking it is all taken out of context...

I'm thinking the guy JUST won the championship and he was so damn excited and overcome with joy that he simply didn't realize Ben was tugging at his arm... I really don't think he was ignoring Ben... On the podium, I watched the full footage, but he went to spray his crew in appreciation for what they did for him.

I am NOT a crazy Jorge biased fan at all, but I simply did not see him being the dick that everyone thinks in this thread... Jorge of all people knows how to play the politics game. I highly doubt he'd pull that against his next year team mate, nor simply drop off the podium to piss off the other riders... Again the guy just won a championship...

Didn't you know?
Everything on this forum is taken out of context! lol

green_zx7r
Thu Oct 14th, 2010, 07:54 PM
haha! No doubt.

JustSomeDude
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I don't watch any of this, but isn't it the racing everyone is wanting to watch? Who gives a shit what the hell they do afterwards

Try telling that to Brett Favre's wife. He'd surely appreciate it.

Mother Goose
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Didn't you know?
Everything on this forum is taken out of context! lol
Are you calling me an asshole?! How come your tires don't fit my bike?! :D

Like that?

CaneZach
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Are you calling me an asshole?! How come your tires don't fit my bike?! :D

You are one, aren't you? :D

Mother Goose
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 09:26 AM