PDA

View Full Version : Let's play a game. :)

Sarge
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 02:57 AM
This is something my wife and I do quite often. Usually it involves all sorts of bad driving (i.e., illegal lane changes, turning without signals, etc...) But for the sake of simplicity I'm just going to ask about CELL PHONE habits.

The next time you go on a drive or ride, preferably 20 minutes or longer, count, by sex if possible, the number of people you see driving while on Cell Phones, and report it back here. I'll let this go for about a week and then compile the data and post it back here.

I'm not trying to incite anything or "raise awareness" or anything like that, we all know EVERYBODY drives on their cell phones and some of us are guilty of it ourselves, I just felt it could be fun/interesting/time killing to do our own research and see what sort of numbers we come up with.

I'll start it off:

On a drive from Lake Tahoe to Dayton, NV, maybe about an hour, the count was:

54 observed cell phone users driving.
7 Male
47 Female

Side Note: The first male was seen about 15 minutes out of the mountains and in town, on the open, flat, straight highways that composed the end of the drive.

Spooph
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Does that mean women get better reception in the mountains? :P

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:11 AM
This means women can't go with out talking...EVER

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:23 AM
why don't women fart?

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Oct 15th, 2010, 08:24 AM
they can't keep their mouths closed long enough to build up back pressure.

Captain Obvious
Sat Oct 16th, 2010, 10:55 AM
My wife gave up the "men are just as bad as women" arguement when she started watching. Now it pisses her off too.