PDA

View Full Version : Engineers needed

asp_125
Tue Oct 19th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Experienced engineers and PEs needed in A&E work (Denver downtown office) and EPCM projects (Golden office). Other engineering-support postions listed.

Apply directly at www.Jacobs.com/careers (http://www.Jacobs.com/careers)

If you are applying for one of the Colorado jobs, shoot me a PM and let me know which req#. and quote me as your referral.

RajunCajun
Tue Oct 19th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Is it just me or do no results come up for any variation of the word engineer, in Denver??

Cap'n Crunch
Tue Oct 19th, 2010, 07:21 PM
I was having issues with the search function also. Just search all jobs in denver and you should see it there.

BTW, thanks for posting this up asp 125. I passed this along to a buddy of mine. He rides a ST1300, but please don't hold that against him. :)

asp_125
Mon Jan 31st, 2011, 03:43 PM
Bump.

New positions posted. Engineering, procurement, construction positions in Colorado. Experience required.

Select locations: Climax, Commerce City, Denver, and Golden for our CO locations.

Ricky
Mon Jan 31st, 2011, 03:45 PM
I don't think I'm allowed to work for Jacobs anymore, lol. They fired me a little over 5 years ago. I hate that company so much. My boss was a worthless bitch, but because she was sleeping with her boss there was no way to get rid of her. She fabricated information saying I was stealing computers, and I was out of there.

OK, at least their IT department is uber lame.