PDA

View Full Version : Update: Road cleanup cancelled.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 27th, 2010, 10:35 AM
It seems like with this short-ish notice, people can't do it. And, as suggested by several, for exposure purposes, it'd be best to do it in spring. Plus, the weather isn't really cooperating.

So, thanks for the interest guys. We'll see if we can't get more than a couple people interested come spring.

Cap'n Crunch
Wed Oct 27th, 2010, 10:58 AM
That's a bummer, Frank. I still think it's a good idea. Let us know when you set something up for the spring. I'll come out with a push broom and sweep some corners with you.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Oct 27th, 2010, 10:59 AM
That's a bummer, Frank. I still think it's a good idea. Let us know when you set something up for the spring. I'll come out with a push broom and sweep some corners with you.
Thanks man. I decided to cancell it because I wanted to get more people involved, to have a presence, so people can see us. Well, it just gives me more time to plan.

FZRguy
Wed Oct 27th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Hey Frank, when you revive this, see if there are any areas in Golden Gate Canyon avail to adopt.

Sarge
Wed Oct 27th, 2010, 11:43 PM
I'm in if you can wait until March/April, or at least plan a round 2 or something.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Oct 28th, 2010, 11:41 AM
I think we'll wait until next spring, and we can all come up with some ideas for other areas, and dates perhaps. The job I was waiting for here I was told might not materialize for another 6mo or so, so I might end up elsewhere again, but hopefully I'll be back before then if so.

Thanks for the support though, and we'll Git-R-Dun next spring!

Scer
Thu Oct 28th, 2010, 11:57 AM
I will keep an eye out for the updates.

watch on watchas

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Oct 28th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I will keep an eye out for the updates.

watch on watchas
We'd love to have ya along Scer. Flying a couple of Dunlop banners no less! :)