PDA

View Full Version : school this weekend.. can I still go?

japrules
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I haven't sent any paperwork in and can't get ahold of the pres or the vp of the MRA.. send email, left vm.. nothing back yet. anybody know if there is a way I can get into this school??

Joe

Anonymous
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Hey,

Yes you can. And we're having an MRA board meeting in about two hours, so I will pass this along to Tony Baker (VP) and have him contact you.

japrules
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Hey,

Yes you can. And we're having an MRA board meeting in about two hours, so I will pass this along to Tony Baker (VP) and have him contact you.

Awesome! He was out last week I guess..

Ok.. if you need any more info, phone #.. is 303 548 6088.

Joe

japrules
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Still no word :(

I left a VM for Tony.. hope I can get in.. TK sounds like they'll have my ride ready! :)

Joe

The GECCO
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 05:44 PM
just bring your paperwork to the classroom session friday night

Bertha
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I saw your bike at TK today... Don't mind the slashes in the brake line... that makes you go faster! :)

japrules
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 08:23 PM
:guns:
I carry a pocket knife on the track.. .. might want to mind YOUR lines! I'm slow enough where all I gotta do is stick it out while you burn by me.. know one will know... :twisted:
:lol:

J

I saw your bike at TK today... Don't mind the slashes in the brake line... that makes you go faster! :)

japrules
Tue Apr 12th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Spoke to Tony and got all squared away... he should not go out of town before a school!

THANKS TONY!

Joe

green_zx7r
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 09:15 PM
I too have not heard from Tony but I just left the message this morning. I already spoke to Mike Applehans, but I was told to speak with Tony for more details.

I basically would like to know the time and location of the class at SCR (?), and what time to be at CDR on Saturday morning.

Bueller
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 09:56 PM
About 5:15 Friday @ SCR and gates open at CDR @ 6:00 am but they will tell you Friday night what to expect Sat.
BTW they said at the MRA meeting there were a few vacant spots available.

green_zx7r
Thu Apr 14th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Thanks as usual Bueller! :headbang: