PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's supposed to be REALLY nice....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Oct 29th, 2010, 11:18 PM
(Saturday 10/30)
.....anyone up for a ride? Wonder if Trailridge is open?

JellyBean
Fri Oct 29th, 2010, 11:22 PM
It's closed:(
http://www.nps.gov/romo/planyourvisit/road_status.htm

Ghost
Fri Oct 29th, 2010, 11:54 PM
When & where?

There's a ride in Golden, but dunno what you're looking for.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 12:31 AM
It's closed:(
http://www.nps.gov/romo/planyourvisit/road_status.htm
Looks like I just made it a couple weeks ago. ;) Thanks! Saves me from checking it tomorrow.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 12:32 AM
When & where?

There's a ride in Golden, but dunno what you're looking for.
Saw some things listed for today, but didn't see any for tomorrow.

brennahm
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Is your KX plated? ;)

Ghost
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Saw some things listed for today, but didn't see any for tomorrow.

It's on the CSC Facebook page, but I'm so far from Golden that I won't make it. Think KSU is 10:30.

Starbucks by the 7-11 near Golden Gate.

Nick_Ninja
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Don't hold yer breath for C_M..........

He's still in the sack.........

The life of the unemployed obviously requires no clock :D

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Don't hold yer breath for C_M..........

He's still in the sack.........

The life of the unemployed obviously requires no clock :D
One of the few advantages! :)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Is your KX plated? ;)
Nope. Hell, it still needs rejetting. And now that I don't have a P/U i don't have a way to easily get it anywhere.

Ghost
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 09:49 AM
One of the few advantages! :)

Sad but true.

I'm actually quite fond of my typical noon-to-4am schedule.

Thanks unemployment!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Sad but true.

I'm actually quite fond of my typical noon-to-4am schedule.

Thanks unemployment!
I'm in Boulder, near Baseline and 93. Where are you? If you like we could meet somewhere and figure a route from there. Gotta get some coffee, breakfast, and a shower, but that shouldn't take long. What do you ride?

Ghost
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 10:22 AM
I'm in Boulder, near Baseline and 93. Where are you? If you like we could meet somewhere and figure a route from there. Gotta get some coffee, breakfast, and a shower, but that shouldn't take long. What do you ride?

I'm out on the Kansas side of SE Aurora, past Southlands & e470. So, getting to any of the good roads is about an hour+ of bullshit & boring first.

Usually I hit MoCo & just go from there.

I'm riding an 09 600RR, it's been having issues riding at altitude, but it's intermittent. We swapped ECUs but I've not ridden since the swap to see if it's fixed.

As for today, my friend in CO Spgs called & wants help swapping his suspension, so I'll probably go do that instead of riding. Sorry man.

Maybe tomorrow or next week?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 10:24 AM
I'm out on the Kansas side of SE Aurora, past Southlands & e470. So, getting to any of the good roads is about an hour+ of bullshit & boring first.

Usually I hit MoCo & just go from there.

I'm riding an 09 600RR, it's been having issues riding at altitude, but it's intermittent. We swapped ECUs but I've not ridden since the swap to see if it's fixed.

As for today, my friend in CO Spgs called & wants help swapping his suspension, so I'll probably go do that instead of riding. Sorry man.

Maybe tomorrow or next week?
Got nuthin' but time on my hands! :) We'll figure somethin' out man. Maybe I can get Sortarican to get his chain fixed so he can go too.

Ghost
Sat Oct 30th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Got nuthin' but time on my hands! :) We'll figure somethin' out man. Maybe I can get Sortarican to get his chain fixed so he can go too.

Sweet. LMK.

Sundays & Mondays I might be able to dig up some guys from my old shop--though most are too lazy to actually ride more than 15 miles.