PDA

View Full Version : monday nov.1st MOCO 10:30am

cbrjohnny
Sun Oct 31st, 2010, 03:21 PM
well i came over berthoud pass today, braved a little slush and a lot of mag-chloride. my bike is all cleaned up and here on the front range so lets ride!

i have just about all day monday the 1st so i hope there are a few of you that are off on mondays (guitar x, v 4 whore im looking in your direction :shocked:)maybe we can ride! id love to check out that ride to the north we were talking about last time.

john

cbrjohnny
Sun Oct 31st, 2010, 04:46 PM
all are welcome! we had a great group last time lots of fun and good food too!

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Oct 31st, 2010, 05:14 PM
Riding the the slush? That's dedication! You need to keep that bike down here for the winter, johnny - there will be plenty of riding all winter long.
Have fun out there tomorrow!

GuitarX
Sun Oct 31st, 2010, 07:49 PM
Hey John,

It's not looking beautiful tomorrow but I may be up to joining you for a bit. PM coming your way.

G

cbrjohnny
Sun Oct 31st, 2010, 09:01 PM
i think its 30% chance of rain in the am and nice the rest of the day,,, it was 30% chance of rain for this afternoon too and it was nice. so well see!

john

Ghost
Sun Oct 31st, 2010, 10:10 PM
Depending on the weather and a few other things I might be there.

cbrjohnny
Mon Nov 1st, 2010, 10:34 PM
hey gary, thanks for the tour of golden gate and peak to peak today! i cant wait till wr can run the rest of that rout... too bad about the snow patch we came up on lol but it is winter in the rockies! it was a little shorter ride than we were hoping but epic in its own way...

sorry if we missed any1 at moco we were, running a little late this am.

ill post my pics next few days when i get home. hope to get a ride in next weekend!

johnny

GuitarX
Tue Nov 2nd, 2010, 07:30 AM
My pleasure Sir, thanks for the invite. It was nice to see you and get some miles in. I didn't need dinner after that huge lunch either... lol