PDA

View Full Version : Looking to rent in Highlands Ranch, near I-25/C-470

Titus
Tue Nov 2nd, 2010, 10:05 PM
So I'm looking to move from Colorado Springs to Highlands Ranch for work.

I was looking at Palamino Park, but did not like the interiors, cheap cabinetry, cheap countertops, just overall cheap fit and finish. The place I'm living at in the springs is way nicer.

I've been looking at some other places in the area, & was wondering if anyone had recommendations?

I've been looking for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with attached garage (possibly with a den/study)

or is anyone looking to rent out a house with a 2 car garage in that area?

MetaLord 9
Wed Nov 3rd, 2010, 07:32 AM
www.padmapper.com
www.hotpads.com
www.rentals.com
denver.craigslist.org/apa

Start here for both apartment and houses. Our neighborhood's really great, but we're renting our house at less than we should be paying since he wanted to get some good long term tenants. What are you looking to spend and how much room do you need? There's a pretty decent difference between a 1 bed/1 bath and houses in the area you described

Mel
Thu Nov 4th, 2010, 10:39 AM
I had a place off of University and Wildcat...still had the cheaper cabinetry and counters, but was WAY bigger than the places in Palomino, and way cheaper as well...I had ~ 1200 sq/ft and attached garage and was paying less than $1k/mo.

cdbouncer
Thu Nov 4th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Check out the complex off Lincoln and I-25..it's just past the 24 hr fitness. I lived there for awhile...garage below, apt above for me. It was cheaper and nicer than palomino (also lived there). Can't remember what it was called though. I think it's on Jefferson Pkwy.

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Nov 4th, 2010, 06:37 PM
I liked Palomino Park when we lived there... well... as much as I can like an apartment.

derekm
Fri Nov 5th, 2010, 09:32 PM
DONT buy a house between saturdays & ethiopean apartments ($.02)