PDA

View Full Version : First Bite Boulder, Nov 12-20

aerofaze
Thu Nov 4th, 2010, 01:11 PM
For you foodies out there!!

$26 prix fixe, 3-course dinner at over 40 participating restaurants in the Boulder area.

http://www.firstbiteboulder.com

Let's eat!

Nick_Ninja
Thu Nov 4th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I'll go...... :drool:

Sean
Thu Nov 4th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I may take advantage of this! :up:

Pharmgirl
Thu Nov 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Trattoria on Pearl.....YUMMY!!!!!!

aerofaze
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 09:18 AM
This starts tomorrow... NOM NOM.

Again, the event is a $26 prix fixe, 3-course dinner at over 40 participating restaurants in the Boulder area through next Saturday Nov 20th.
http://www.firstbiteboulder.com

I'd recommend making reservations if you choose a weekend night.

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 09:24 AM
This starts tomorrow... NOM NOM.

But today is the 12th. :eyebrows:

And since when is Boulder a "culinary destination"? :think:

aerofaze
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 10:27 AM
But today is the 12th. :eyebrows:

And since when is Boulder a "culinary destination"? :think:

Sorry, I meant TODAY (Friday, the 12th). :) I personally am going to a place tomorrow and had Saturday in my head. Thanks for the correction.

And Boulder is an AMAZING culinary destination. Even Bon Apetit thinks so as it called the town America's "Foodiest" city... I know, it sounds crazy when you think of San Fran or NYC as being "foodie", but after having sampled several awesome restaurants up in Nick_Ninja's neck of the woods, I have to agree!!!

Sean
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 10:27 AM
B-town Chop House on Saturday night!!!!! :drool:

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 10:29 AM
B-town Chop House on Saturday night!!!!! :drool:
B-town? Broomfield? Brighton? :no:

Sean
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 10:35 AM
B-town? Broomfield? Brighton? :no:
If it's "First Bite Boulder," and the thread is about Boulder, and I work and go to school in Boulder...:think:

And Wicky, B-town (Boulder, CO) does have some awesome food. A lot of the ethnic resturants are pretty spot on. Not always, but a lot of the time.

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 11:02 AM
I'm just givin ya shit. I think it's weird when people say D-town, or B-town, because it would be anywhere. :lol:

I'll see if we can make the trip to Boulder for this.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 11:08 AM
I'll go -- let me know where and when.

aerofaze
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Hey, I live in CS-town and make it up to B-town at least bi-weekly... even more so if there's grub involved.

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Hey, I live in CS-town and make it up to B-town at least bi-weekly... even more so if there's grub involved.
I have no reason (accept to see N_N) to be in B-town, and I live 20 minutes away in A-town, but I'm real close to WR-town. :lol:

Sean
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 12:27 PM
I'm just givin ya shit.Really? I couldn't tell. Sarcasm is just so rare on this board. Thanks for explaining it to me.

(Wicky) :cheers: (Sean)

:lol: