PDA

View Full Version : 76 on sunday

cbrjohnny
Fri Nov 5th, 2010, 05:00 PM
I wont be around on saturday (wish i was) but i can ride sunday! we can meet up at fay's or moco mid am if any1 is up for it!

i think going south is our best bet after last weeks snow ecnounters up north...

john

PunyJuney
Fri Nov 5th, 2010, 07:10 PM
there's no snow up there John, we rode P2P to Left Hand and dropped down there. It was all melted and the sand is scrubbed into the middle. It was 58 in Estes today so it should all be clean and dry by Sunday.

cbrjohnny
Fri Nov 5th, 2010, 10:44 PM
thanks for the update! hope to meet you guys some day i didnt get introduced at deckers a few weeks ago but im sure one of these days...!

johnny

Ghost
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Depending on if and how long I ride on Saturday, and what else is going on, I might also ride Sunday.

Cap'n Crunch
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Depending how much I ride today and what I have to do tomorrow, I might try to meet up with you John. You thinking Deckers?

cbrjohnny
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 08:24 PM
yeah i was thinking of deckers but im open to anywhere! its 8:30 pm now and im about to head down the hill so i wont be on the net untill 10:30 or so but i will be checking to see if we are going to meet up in the am! was thinking of around 10am at moco.

john

Cap'n Crunch
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Any chance you might be able to do 9am at Moco? With the clocks falling back tonight, 9am will be like 10am, so it should be plenty warm. I gotta take care of some stuff in the afternoon.

gregr
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 10:09 PM
I might be up for it...post your meeting time when you work it out, and if I'm up in time I'll try to make it!

cbrjohnny
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 10:23 PM
how bout 9:30 at moco... lol give me a bit of time to get over there.

john

Cap'n Crunch
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 10:32 PM
sounds good man :)

Repsol a095
Sat Nov 6th, 2010, 10:35 PM
You guys should roll up to IMI, and join us for some inexpensive time on the track!

chronicboy
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 06:08 AM
inexpensive time at the track?!?
please share the details
thanks

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 07:49 AM
You guys should roll up to IMI, and join us for some inexpensive time on the track!

I wish! I need to get a trailer to haul bikes up there. Next year I plan on spending a bunch of time up at IMI. Have fun up there!

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I might be up for it...post your meeting time when you work it out, and if I'm up in time I'll try to make it!

Cool - hope to see you there!

gregr
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Cool - hope to see you there!

Unfortunately I'm out for this morning...thought i could make it but i was a little optimistic. :) Hope to catch you guys next time!

Ghost
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 09:14 AM
I blame the time change. :p

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Whew - what an adventure. Thanks guys.

cbrjohnny
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM
great ride guys! thanks maybe we can get out next weekend! i just got done washing the bike so she is ready for another run in the rain/snow mix lol!

john

gregr
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Rain/snow mix? Yikes! Where did you go?

Cap'n Crunch
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
great ride guys! thanks maybe we can get out next weekend! i just got done washing the bike so she is ready for another run in the rain/snow mix lol!

john

Yep, I had to wash the bike too - it was a mess.

We ran into a nice little storm outside of lyons. I'm starting to think cbrjohnny loves to ride in that stuff.

cbrjohnny
Sun Nov 7th, 2010, 05:48 PM
lol im not new to colorado weather... today was an easy 1. i had a great time that was my first full peak to peak ride, i would love to do it in reverse!

GuitarX
Mon Nov 8th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Glad you guys made it back safely! I thought I was going to have to come out with the pickup truck and pick y'all up... :D