PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else use FitDay?

Devaclis
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 08:59 AM
www.fitday.com

It's free. It is a pretty helpful tool for those of us trying to balance our workouts/daily lifestyle with our food intake.

It has a daily journal, a place to insert and monitor your body measurements, a weight goal tracker, etc. Pretty nice for a free tool :)

LOL 27,98 BMI haha I have a teeeny bit of work to do.

Keyser Soze
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Looks pretty good. Might have to check it out.

Mother Goose
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Do they have a slot for McRib sammiches?

Devaclis
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Nope, no Mcrib. But you CAN add the nutritional info on your own for any food item they do not list :)

MetaLord 9
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Nope, no Mcrib. But you CAN add the nutritional info on your own for any food item they do not list :)
I thought the McRib's nutrional facts were +20 Health?

Devaclis
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 09:44 AM
It has a -15 agility buff and reduces movement speed by 29%

Sean
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Very cool. I think anytime you track something, you become much more aware of your intake and it almost always benefits you.

Devaclis
Tue Nov 9th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Really, it's ,y exhaust that you have to look out for.

PunyJuney
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 10:20 AM
when I clicked on the link it had the profile pre-filled in as female 5'4" 145 lbs and 'very sedentary" WTF????

DevilsTonic
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Looks pretty cool. I downloaded a free app for the iPhone called Lose it, that's pretty similar to this. My dad bought me the Your Shape fitness game for Kinect for my birthday. Hope it works. At a minimum it's cheaper than a gym membership and I can do it in the privacy of my home. I'm tired of people calling me fat when I'm only about 10 lbs heavier than I should be!!

Good stuff! :up: