PDA

View Full Version : Race form ?? and Rains??

Polar X
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 02:50 PM
On the MRA form, can you check some of the races that you think you may be able to enter and just send it in on the 15th? in otherwords, will that one form cover all the races that I check off, or will I have to do a new form each time, before the races I want to run?

And how much are Rain tires? are they cheaper than regular race tires?
Is 175 for new Mich a good deal?

Anonymous
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 02:53 PM
See at the top of the form, you should be able to check which weekends you want it to apply to.

Just be aware - If you decide not to race anything you register for, make sure you see Aurora at the track (you, or someone pretending to be you, needs to physically write your name on a "drop race" form) prior to the Saturday deadline. If you just no-show or don't race for whatever the reason, you will still be charged for it if you forget to de-grid yourself!

BlueDevil
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah 1 form for all the races.

And no rain tires are often more money then DOT's

Polar X
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks. I should know if I can race well with in the timeframe to cancell that weekend. I will be cancelling at least a week or more out from the date of the race. So I assume I would just call Aurora or somebody to cancell that far in advance?

I am signing up for just 4 races, but I don't get to know my schedule for the next month until end of the month prior, on the 25th.

Do I add up all 4 race weekends and make that my total, or just the cost for that weekend and they will take care or charging me for the other 3 races?

And can you cancell just the sunday races ahead of time? or vice versa?

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 04:09 PM
You can also take the easy way out and register on-line at any time you wish, deadline is the Wednesday before the race you want to do.

NineTwoFour
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 04:35 PM
I think I might be misunderstanding the priority system.

I assumed that my grid position for the first race in Pueblo is based on my season ending points in each class from last season, and that the only way that signing up early would make a difference would be if I were entering a class which I had no points.

Am I wrong???

Bertha
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 04:48 PM
yes same question as 924

Anonymous
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 05:00 PM
IF you register by the pre-entry deadline, you are gridded by points. However registration after that is based on time of entry whether you were 1st place last year or not. Obviously if you have no points whatsoever to carryover, it's all based on entry time.

Polar X
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 05:34 PM
As a NEW racer, my number wont be in for the first race to register online.

And yes it is based on your point standing, but I don't want to be the VERY last person in grid by signing up on the sat morn before the race. at least this way I will be the last guy in the pre-regist grid. So it may not make much diff for me, since I have no points, but I will be ahead of those who wait until Sat, even if they have points....