PDA

View Full Version : Alpinestar Rep.

Mother Goose
Thu Nov 11th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know who the Alpinestars rep for Colorado is? If you do, can I get the contact info? Thanks.

brennahm
Thu Nov 11th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Does Astars have a specific rep? Would it not be the distributor rep?

Tucker Rocky rep's name is Shannon, maybe a dealer can get you in touch or Tucker themselves. He's a really good guy.

Mother Goose
Thu Nov 11th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Does Astars have a specific rep? Would it not be the distributor rep?

Tucker Rocky rep's name is Shannon, maybe a dealer can get you in touch or Tucker themselves. He's a really good guy.
I didn't know how their system worked. Thanks for the info, I'll see if I can get some info from them.

brennahm
Thu Nov 11th, 2010, 03:53 PM
They may also have their own rep, just throwing that out their. Also, their customer service in Cali is VERY responsive and helpful if you're just having a problem with one or two products.

Matty
Thu Nov 11th, 2010, 03:55 PM
AlpineStars has their own independent sales rep in the Rockies Region.

Wick... hit up one of the shops, ask for the buyer, and get the Astars rep info from him.

FZRguy
Thu Nov 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Yup, rep used to visit Perf Cycle when I worked there. Don will have his info.

cbrjohnny
Thu Nov 11th, 2010, 08:15 PM
opening a retail location?

vort3xr6
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Probably looking into a group buy.

Wicky, call up 303cycle. I am sure they would set something up for little to nothing.

Matty
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Not sure what Wick is looking for.

With that said.....

When it comes to product. I for example have an allowance. I can only get so many discounts and products at a deal. If you're looking for product, the best thing to do is ask the rep when or if he/she is having a sample sale. Usually you can find stuff for like 30% off cost. My sales manager and i didn't have one this past year. but people like Tylar and a few others came by the previous year and got hooked up.

eg bter
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Why would Dave or Wade need any compensation to give out an email???

Think he was saying 303 will setup a group buy.

Matty
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 09:09 AM
Think he was saying 303 will setup a group buy.ya i read it wrong.... it's been edited.

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Nope, no group buy, just something that stores don't carry, and you can usually only get it @ certain events. So I sent Alpinestars an email, and figured I could ask a rep if I can get my hands on one too. Probably won't happen, but hey, it would be cool if I could get it.

Matty
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 09:19 AM
^^^ makes sense.

vort3xr6
Fri Nov 12th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Good thinkin wicky. I just wish manufacturers would pay ME to promote their brand on my body. Not the other way around.

I drink beer so I can have all this valuable real estate and I get nothing for it.