PDA

View Full Version : 2011 ZX-10 Dyno runs for naysayers!

R1NORI
Sat Nov 13th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Well Well!!

http://www.facebook.com/l/6d46dT2Icrmx1b-p6zsS1eAblew;www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=42651 (http://www.facebook.com/l/6d46dT2Icrmx1b-p6zsS1eAblew;www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=42651)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Nov 13th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Sorry, but I don't find that credible. Who knows what mods were done to it? First off, there's a Leo Vince exhaust on it, so rght there it isn't stock. I'll wait for a legitimate test, thanks.

R1NORI
Sat Nov 13th, 2010, 05:45 PM
You are right
it's actually a 2300 cc engine with turbo and 250 shot of nos

and the dyno is fake!

no wait.......
it is a Leo slip on with race ecu !

oh and the stock run was 170

UglyDogRacing
Sat Nov 13th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Pat Clark Motorsports is credible and #'s sound about right.

brennahm
Sat Nov 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Jeebus. Not a Kawi fan, but dang.

R1NORI
Sat Nov 13th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Pat Clark Motorsports is credible and #'s sound about right.

C'mon Jim, How can any AMA team be credible?

Zach929rr
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Sorry, but I don't find that credible. Who knows what mods were done to it? First off, there's a Leo Vince exhaust on it, so rght there it isn't stock. I'll wait for a legitimate test, thanks.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e0/Hurrdurrgraph.png

R1NORI
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Is that credible?

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e0/Hurrdurrgraph.png

Zach929rr
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 08:53 AM
It was produced using empirical data from Cycle Monkey's post.

Mother Goose
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM
First run was stock, second run was the Leo plus ECU. It said it in the video... :think:

And I still think it's ugly. :lol:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Guess you guys are missing the point. Interesting, but I'll wait for a comparison test by a known magazine, preferrably alongside the other comparable bikes on the same day on the same dyno, of a bone stock bike. Yes, I saw it it was listed as Roadracing world, but the test was done by a tuner shop, not the magazine itself, wasn't it? Not saying it wasn't a legit test of a modified bike, but I'm more interested in a test of the stocker.

rybo
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Guess you guys are missing the point. Interesting, but I'll wait for a comparison test by a known magazine, preferrably alongside the other comparable bikes on the same day on the same dyno, of a bone stock bike. Yes, I saw it it was listed as Roadracing world, but the test was done by a tuner shop, not the magazine itself, wasn't it? Not saying it wasn't a legit test of a modified bike, but I'm more interested in a test of the stocker.

Pat Clark Motorsports is a dealer in Las Vegas that sponsored Ben Bostrom in the AMA this year. They sell a variety of brands and are probably doing the tests to determine what bike they are going to race next year.

I say that the test is probably good. The magazine that published the article is reputable and the shop that did the test is also reputable.

S

Graphite675
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM
It's not the size of your HP, it's how you use it :D

Seriously though, that HP is all well and good but if they can't get it to the ground, control it, and have a good handling chassis around it what good is it? May make a nice drag bike?

OUTLAWD
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 01:41 PM
:think:

...nicely done Kawi...I bet the race bodywork added a few horses though

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Pat Clark Motorsports is a dealer in Las Vegas that sponsored Ben Bostrom in the AMA this year. They sell a variety of brands and are probably doing the tests to determine what bike they are going to race next year.

I say that the test is probably good. The magazine that published the article is reputable and the shop that did the test is also reputable.

S
True, but I'm still interested in seeing a comparo. I actually think it looks good, especially in black.