PDA

View Full Version : A&R baffles on a stock 2008 R1.

Tylar
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Chadwick and I thought it'd be fun to put race baffles in my OEM canisters, little did we know.....that we'd spend nearly all of our time beating the crap out of the OEM baffles trying to get them out of the cans :boom:. Threw in a K&N at the same time....that's all the mods the bike has.

The kit comes with a complete setup and online instructions on how to do it.....the kit comes with screws.....I recommend re-riveting everything back together.

Linky linky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNillIoEuoE

Pretty happy, although I've only rode it 2 miles to put fuel in it and warm it up for the video above. We'll see how it settles in. It's pretty loud....:twisted:

fasterlaster
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 07:23 PM
It sounds good Tylar. Makes me want to swap out the stock exhaust on my F3 again ;)

Tylar
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Thanks! I like my stock exhaust a lot, looks and everything. Now I REALLY like it.

Besides, $99 is cheaper than $1,395.00 Akrapovic slip-ons.

Matty
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 07:37 PM
sounds good..... however, you might want to open the garage next time. Carbon Monoxide ain't that fun!!!

Tylar
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 07:45 PM
sounds good..... however, you might want to open the garage next time. Carbon Monoxide ain't that fun!!!

Pffff......just working on some munchies before the wife's lasagna came out of the oven. :cheers:

Matty
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 08:00 PM
lol.

Mother Goose
Sun Nov 14th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Pffff......just working on some munchies before the wife's lasagna came out of the oven. :cheers:

I missed lasagna night?! :lol: Glad you got it sorted out, that sucked.