PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Dec. 8th - 17th Annual Harley-Davidson Toy Run

Anonymous
Mon Nov 18th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Last year we had about 15-20 bikes. Let's see if we can't double that this year!

Show you care & be part of a 20-minute-long parade of bikes to the Children's Hospital. Bring a new unwrapped toy for sick child.

Complete details on the Calendar page of the website:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/club/calendar.html

See you there!

Anonymous
Mon Nov 18th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Definitely, I hope we can get a big turnout this year! Seriously guys, it's an awesome way to freeze your butt off on a Sunday morning. :mrgreen:

If you're not sure what you should bring as a gift, they have put up a "wish list" of ideas at:
> http://www.rmh-d.com/pdf/docs/wish_list2002.pdf <
You will need Acrobat viewer to see this as it's a PDF file.

Now the question is, do I go with the reindeer antlers on the helmet again, or something better? We shall see...

weatherman
Mon Nov 18th, 2002, 08:52 PM
if the harleys won't mind a bunch of jap bikes showing up, and as long as our bikes don't end up in some bon fire, then count us in. (us-my girlfriend and i, she refuses to learn to ride her own bike but having passengers, especially in december, helps keep you warm)

Nick_Ninja
Mon Nov 18th, 2002, 11:02 PM
:arrow: A few of us from the north will be in attendance............. WITH BELLS ON !! :D

Anonymous
Mon Nov 18th, 2002, 11:04 PM
if the harleys won't mind a bunch of jap bikes showing up, and as long as our bikes don't end up in some bon fire, then count us in. (us-my girlfriend and i, she refuses to learn to ride her own bike but having passengers, especially in december, helps keep you warm)

It's no problem at all! Like spidey said, last year we had 15-20 bikes show. All of the people there are way cool, they're bikers too. Just different tastes is all. I was a bit aprehensive at first as well, but they're an awesome group (all 7,000-some of them :mrgreen:). Worst case we'll just let Harry deal with them, he's a harley transient too. heh.

If you're bringing your girlfriend maybe I'll give her some photo duties. Last year I had my g/f photo and video the ride itself, but she can't come this year and I don't think I can manage both myself without taking out other riders... Or someone else who is riding two-up, just let me know.

Harry Biker
Tue Nov 19th, 2002, 07:08 AM
I'm there too...see ya @ Panera in Highlands Ranch @ 8:30.

This is a great ride to also bring along a child to get them into a safe fun MC environment. Or bring your s.o. or even your dog. *****If you do choose to bring a little kid, I'd strongly suggest ear plugs for the little ones,(loud pipes wake the dead ya know)

For anyone in need of a turkey, you could participate in a turkey run this upcoming Sunday too. If interested it's again sponsored by RMHD 303-703-2885.

Bryce
Tue Nov 19th, 2002, 09:42 PM
damn it and me with no street bike to ride. hmmmm....... may have to beg steal or borrow a bike for it again this year

Bryce Random racing MRA #418

Harry Biker
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 07:06 AM
:lol: Since it's the Season of giving........ You can ride the DRZ 400S for say a Guiness,(ok so I'm not exactly giving)- or an Americano @ the bread place.

Unless it's snowing big time,(then I'll be having to ride it ya know) :wink:

Should that be the case however...I'm sure you could ride Sway :shock:

's pillon, cuz she rides year round too.

Anonymous
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 09:55 AM
:lol: BWAHAHAHAHAHA

"CSC - Meet up and ride (with) your fellow members..."

I really hope it's not snowing big time, my pilot sports are sticky but I don't think they're *that* sticky. :mrgreen:

Duc'nnit
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 03:40 PM
Count me in as well.......should be way cool. I hope some great pics will come out of it as well! :D
And try to keep the bonfires down to a min, hmm, Santa suit and a red VFR......should I bring a Ms. Claus???? :wink:

Chris

Anonymous
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 05:41 PM
I think we need an official CSC Stripper/Cheerleader gang in tight leathers to ride along... Yes, that would be good. For some of us anyway. :D Even the harley crowd would have to give props to that... (hmm, little elf suits for christmas?) :twisted: Ok this is pretty off topic now so I'll stop.

Anonymous
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 08:27 PM
I think we need an official CSC Stripper/Cheerleader gang in tight leathers to ride along... Yes, that would be good. For some of us anyway. :D Even the harley crowd would have to give props to that... (hmm, little elf suits for christmas?) :twisted: Ok this is pretty off topic now so I'll stop.

I don't know if leather is, well, um.. seasonal.

I was thinking something more along these lines:
http://members.aol.com/luvlyduchess/FAR3076.jpg

Mind you, the gear police might come after us, not to mention the CHILL factor! :lol:

Bryce
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 09:41 PM
thanks Harry I'll have to keep in touch with you on that near the day of the ride

Bryce Random racing MRA #418

Anonymous
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 11:08 PM
So speaking of wheelies spidey :mrgreen:, you were right! Got going from a stop, about 3k RPM (the torque kicks in low on mine fo' sheezy!) just rolled on and gave it a little tug - she comes right up NO problem, and I was doing that both ways of my commute today plus the work parking lot. heh. I think tomorrow I'll play with 2nd gear roll-ons (i.e. no bounce), if I hit the power curve just right I'm guessing I can pop it up pretty easily, if what I'm doing in first is any indication.

Rue
Wed Nov 20th, 2002, 11:53 PM
I can comment from personal experience.... RMHD doesn't care what you ride. Just ride!

Depending on circumstances, I will probably be there as a HOG passenger. I might be willing to take some pics if you ask nicely... :lol:

Anonymous
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 12:19 AM
I can comment from personal experience.... RMHD doesn't care what you ride. Just ride!

Depending on circumstances, I will probably be there as a HOG passenger. I might be willing to take some pics if you ask nicely... :lol:

Not gonna represent the sportbike riders huh? :(

:mrgreen:

Anonymous
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 12:34 AM
I was thinking something more along these lines:
http://members.aol.com/luvlyduchess/FAR3076.jpg

Mind you, the gear police might come after us, not to mention the CHILL factor! :lol:

Umm, well I of course need someone to take some pics ... of the ride, yeah that's it... So she should ride with me! hahahaha (just picturing my girlfriend's reaction to that one) :mrgreen:

Chill factor might be a GOOD thing spidey! :twisted: Ok now that I've managed to offend the entire female contingency in one post, I'll quit for now. (Hey, we never said this board was politically correct! heh Just gotta keep milehigh from posting p0rn and we'll be ok...)

Duc'nnit
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 06:42 AM
Hey Rue, we need the posing of women on sport bikes!!!! Besides it would be a blast! 8)

Chris

Anonymous
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 08:54 AM
Chill factor might be a GOOD thing spidey! :twisted:

It all fun & games until somebody gets POKED in the eye! :wink:

Rue
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 09:04 AM

Not gonna represent the sportbike riders huh? :(

:mrgreen:

Well.... here's the deal:

1. I don't know that I'm personally ready to ride in a group that size. That's just me being honest and safe.

2. I have a personal connection with RMHD and I've been bugging a certain someone to take me on one of his dad's big rides for years but it's never panned out. I was hoping that this time might be different considering the conversation I had with him last week. I'll wear my Joe Rocket jacket in support of my fellow sportbike freaks while seated on the back of a beautiful Fatboy. If that doesn't pan out... well I could show up to wish ya'll well on your voyage. ;) (unless of course someone else would like a back warmer.... )

3. I can still take pictures.

Anonymous
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 11:01 AM
Well.... here's the deal:

1. I don't know that I'm personally ready to ride in a group that size. That's just me being honest and safe.

2. I have a personal connection with RMHD and I've been bugging a certain someone to take me on one of his dad's big rides for years but it's never panned out. I was hoping that this time might be different considering the conversation I had with him last week. I'll wear my Joe Rocket jacket in support of my fellow sportbike freaks while seated on the back of a beautiful Fatboy. If that doesn't pan out... well I could show up to wish ya'll well on your voyage. ;) (unless of course someone else would like a back warmer.... )

3. I can still take pictures.

1. After seeing it last year, it sounds a lot scarier than it is. Everyone there is absolutely concerned about safety, I think there were quite a few new riders there last year as well. We never get above 30mph anyway. My girlfriend was a new rider last year when she went on my bike, and commented to me that she would have been comfortable in that group after seeing how things went. That's your call though, I understand.

2. There's no wishing us anything! You show up, you come. :mrgreen: We'll have room for ya if your HD ride doesn't pan out, or if you don't ride yourself. However we understand if you want to ride on the Harley, like you said it doesn't matter what you ride.

3. Good, I'll give ya the camera then. :D

Duc'nnit
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 04:46 PM
Your always welcome on the back of my VFR Rue........ 8)

Chris

Bryce
Thu Nov 21st, 2002, 09:44 PM
yeah it seemed real safe last year 'cept for me and barn riding wheelies the whole time!!!

Bryce Random racing MRA#418

Anonymous
Fri Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:55 AM
yeah it seemed real safe last year 'cept for me and barn riding wheelies the whole time!!!

Don't think you'll have to worry about that this year. :mrgreen:

Harry Biker
Fri Nov 22nd, 2002, 06:50 AM
RUE,
Are you really going to ride on Troy's Fat Boy??
Why we got ourselves a fatboy or 2 in this crew :lol:

Rue
Fri Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:55 AM
RUE,
Are you really going to ride on Troy's Fat Boy??
Why we got ourselves a fatboy or 2 in this crew :lol:

Well... It's still up in the air. I talked to Troy yesterday about it and if he doesn't have to take his sister..... I got dibs (but I think since I reminded him, he may swing something) ;). His mom usually has him take his sister.... which is cool by me, she's a sweet little girl.

And his Fatboy.... yummy!

Duc'nnit
Fri Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:50 PM
If there is bad weather that day do we break out the training wheels and sidecars??? :roll:

Chris

Anonymous
Fri Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:32 PM
If there is bad weather that day do we break out the training wheels and sidecars??? :roll:

Chris

Drive your cage while wearing your helmet and leathers... :wink:

Unless the weather truly and completely SUCKS (and by that I mean enough snow so as to make the roads unrideable safely) the ride will still go. The number of riders will decrease, but it'll still happen. Never underestimate the grittiness of several thousand harley riders who don't want to look like pussies in front of their friends!

It'll be chilly at least in the morning, that's a given. So the only real question is the moisture content in the air that decides to come visit the ground, and whether it will be liquid or solid (if any).

haywood jablome
Sat Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:59 PM
im planing on comming and maybe i can get the girl to take the photos for us... We will have to see. She is truely a FAIR WEATHER Rider. Me on the otherhand as long as there is clear road ill ride.....

UglyDogRacing
Sat Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:22 PM
Chill factor might be a GOOD thing spidey! :twisted: Ok now that I've managed to offend the entire female contingency in one post, I'll quit for now. (Hey, we never said this board was politically correct! heh Just gotta keep milehigh from posting p0rn and we'll be ok...)

I've never heard anyone complain about my posts!!!! http://www.jontflesh.com/ubb/graemlins/boobies.gif

http://www.jontflesh.com/ubb/graemlins/brows.gif

Anonymous
Mon Dec 2nd, 2002, 02:13 PM
There's been a lot of interest in this event from some of the newer members. That's GREAT!!!

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll exceed our expectations for turnout. After all, it is for a good cause! :D

Nick_Ninja
Mon Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:20 PM
:!: The Fort Collins bunch has xtra toys if anybody wants to help haul them to the Children's Hospital. :!:

Hoopty
Tue Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:29 AM
When/where does this thing start?

Anonymous
Tue Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:24 AM
When/where does this thing start?

Full details are here:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/club/calendar.html

We're meeting up at Panera Bread in Highlands Ranch at 8:30AM on Sunday. I think the directions to Panera are on the calendar page. If you intend to ride with the group *make sure* you meet up with us at Panera, once we get in line at the ride staging area you will not be able to park with us... :mrgreen: Look on the photos of last year's ride under the main site at http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page16.html to get an idea of the sheer mass of people. This year will be bigger... :D

Anonymous
Tue Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:54 AM
:!: The Fort Collins bunch has xtra toys if anybody wants to help haul them to the Children's Hospital. :!:
Considering the cuase, I think there'll be a few of us that would be more than happy to help you haul your extra toys to the Children's! :D

Boy Scout
Tue Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:15 PM
I've heard they hope to surpass last years 7,500 riders and make a Guinness Book largest parade toy ride.

Hoopty
Wed Dec 4th, 2002, 06:58 AM
That would be ALOT of fookin bikes!!! :shock:

Anonymous
Wed Dec 4th, 2002, 08:35 AM
It should be noted there were 7,500 *people* last year, not necessarily 7,500 bikes. A lot of folks were riding two-up. Hell, Harry had 2 people on his! (ok, he had a sidecar, but still...)

And yeah - it's a LOT of bikes! I took the pics of last year for the most part; to get those pictures of the sea of motorcycles, I had to get back at the top of the hill, zoom all the way out, and it still took two frames to get it all in. And those were stacked about 20 deep. You can imagine how long the line gets once you get moving, I think we were 4 across give or take at that point. I'm pretty sure the cops had the streets blocked off along the route for a couple hours at least.

Anonymous
Wed Dec 4th, 2002, 10:53 AM
Well, we might luck out with the weather for this thing yet.

It will be a chilly ride! Plan for it and dress warm. There will be coffee and donuts at the staging area, and we're all meeting at Panera Bread beforehand anyway, however expect to stand around for a little while before the actual run starts - it takes some time to line up thousands of bikes!

The weather is looking like there might be some snow flurries - that's about it. The storm system(s) affecting this weekend have very little moisture, so there will likely not be enough snow to matter. Mainly it'll just be cloudy and cold. We might luck out too and this thing could blow over us by Sunday, I know Monday is supposed to be nice at this point but both days are too far away to tell for sure. :mrgreen: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/smilies/santahat.gif

Anonymous
Wed Dec 4th, 2002, 11:26 AM
I hope I don't jinx things by saying this...

What I've noticed from weather.com's long-range forecasts, is that any bad weather usually ends up taking longer to get here than originally forecasted. When I checked the forecast last week, they had snow on Saturday and none on Sunday, now Saturday looks decent and the show has moved to Sunday. With any luck, it'll move to Monday by the time the weekend rolls around. :mrgreen:

See y'all bright & early Sunday morning! Bring your Santa hats (or antlers)!
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page16-toyride/tn/Barn_Adjusting.jpg http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page16-toyride/tn/Antlers.jpg
See all the pics from last year's Toy Ride at http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page16.html

Anonymous
Wed Dec 4th, 2002, 11:34 AM
I hope I don't jinx things by saying this...

What I've noticed from weather.com's long-range forecasts, is that any bad weather usually ends up taking longer to get here than originally forecasted. When I checked the forecast last week, they had snow on Saturday and none on Sunday, now Saturday looks decent and the show has moved to Sunday. With any luck, it'll move to Monday by the time the weekend rolls around. :mrgreen:

Hint: TWC and Weather.com sucks.

A lot. :mrgreen:

It used to be good but especially lately, it's a lot of fluffy crap. Try http://weather.gov for the NWS stuff, or http://weather.unisys.com for a more "weather geeky" site. FWIW I use both of these (among others) for forecasting storm chases and such, as well as winter activities. Even 9news is usually pretty close, though they tend to pull from the NWS forecasts a lot and just modify them for prime time.

I suspect the forecast will change between now and then, it's only Wed. Probably for the better, if I had to guess.

UglyDogRacing
Wed Dec 4th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Why don't we come up with a contingency plan in case the weather is too foul to ride. I believe RMHD is planning doing this regardless of the weather. We may want to plan on driving in case it's 30 degrees and snowing.

Anonymous
Wed Dec 4th, 2002, 02:39 PM
Well, I mean if there is slush and ice on the road, I won't be riding for one. Will still like to ride, maybe we can all meet up at Panera at the normal time in that case and just cruise to Children's, and watch the bikes come in?

By foul weather my interpretation is hazardous conditions. It will be cold. And I even expect a few snow flurries, but those will probably be dry if that's the case, so they won't affect the road conditions. However if the roads truly suck to where I don't want to risk it, I'll bring the 4runner.

Like spidey said tho, this thing will probably (hopefully) blow over us by then. Last year was great weather so I'm hopeful for this year.

Anonymous
Fri Dec 6th, 2002, 01:14 AM
http://weather.unisys.com/forecast.cgi?KDEN

Keep your leathers crossed ... it's now sunny and in the 40's forecast for Sunday with only a slight chance for snow Saturday night. If the trend keeps up we should be under sunshine on a nice chilly Sunday morning! (Don't worry, Panera has a fireplace for warming up before the ride... :D )

Nick_Ninja
Fri Dec 6th, 2002, 02:00 PM
From a 1998 Westword Article:

Rebels with a cause: The roar of Broncomaniacs in Mile High Stadium pales compared to the thunder of the Rocky Mountain Harley Owners Group and its annual Toy Run to Children's Hospital. Each year this perception-shattering biker roundup touches the hearts and ears of youngsters under doctors' care as the parade's 400-plus leather-clad riders roll in with decibels and presents. The 1998 gift ride takes place today, and this year the HOGs are inviting riders of all makes and models to join in on the goodwill, auto drivers included. In addition to gifts for young patients, the Toy Run provides money for the hospital's trademark red-wagon gurneys, along with funds for cable television, computers, VCRs and videotapes for its beneficiaries. Witnessing the arrival of this unique procession of two-wheelin' elves is an unforgettable holiday moment.

Anonymous
Fri Dec 6th, 2002, 02:03 PM
That was nice. Thanks for posting it! :D

~Barn~
Sat Dec 7th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Just wanna throw a shout-out there, to our 1 and only Harry Biker for antying up and loaning me a rig to twist out there with all you folks.

My Rwhizzy is still on bed-rest, so this is a life saver. Now I just gotta go buy a toy!! =)

See all you hard core types out there tomorrow!

Anonymous
Sat Dec 7th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Considering the cuase, I think there'll be a few of us that would be more than happy to help you haul your extra toys to the Children's! :D

Whatever happened with this?

Anonymous
Sat Dec 7th, 2002, 08:55 PM
I just figured they were going to bring everything and we'd sort it out once we were all together.

UglyDogRacing
Sat Dec 7th, 2002, 09:21 PM
I just figured they were going to bring everything and we'd sort it out once we were all together.

Are they meeting us at Panera's or Aspen Grove?

Anonymous
Sun Dec 8th, 2002, 12:02 AM
:!: The Fort Collins bunch has xtra toys if anybody wants to help haul them to the Children's Hospital. :!:Are they meeting us at Panera's or Aspen Grove?
I thought they were meeting us at Panera's - that's what I suggested on the calendar page - but it wasn't discussed.

Rue
Sun Dec 8th, 2002, 01:36 AM
Well... looks like I don't have a ride at all now... :( I'd change my mind about riding my own bike... but as usual... that's a long story...

I will still show up to take some pics though... so I'll see ya'll in the morning.

Anonymous
Sun Dec 8th, 2002, 03:13 PM
*Awesome ride*!! Thanks to everyone who showed up, it was a great time! Even the cops liked the wheelies... heh.

Next year, we could just meet up at the Panera Bread at the staging area... :santa: :mrgreen:

~Barn~
Sun Dec 8th, 2002, 05:20 PM

How wrong you are Ralph!! =)

~Barn~
Sun Dec 8th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Good seeing everybody out there, representing the cold-weather/hard core riders.

And a special thanks again to Harry for the Zook to ride and the return on the FZ1!!

Damn I miss my bike!...

See you boys this spring on something new!

Anonymous
Sun Dec 8th, 2002, 05:32 PM

How wrong you are Ralph!! =)

Hahaha yeah, I should have waited to say that until I found out if you were getting a ride for the day or not. Somehow I shoiuld have known what would happen if you got on a bike today... :D Er, after you get out of the parking lot that is.

Anonymous
Sun Dec 8th, 2002, 09:38 PM

I swear - I didn't plan on pulling so many wheelies - honest!!!!!!
:multi: <- actually, this looks more like Barn on the DRZ with its springy suspension :lol:

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SHOWED UP - IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL BRIGHT & EARLY DESPITE THE FRIGID TEMPERATURES!!!!
:santa:

gixxerjarhead
Mon Dec 9th, 2002, 05:26 AM
wow what a great ride thanx for the good time couldnt have asked for a better day wheelies i cant do those my bike doenst have the power to do those :D andits against the law :P

Anonymous
Mon Dec 9th, 2002, 08:20 AM
wow what a great ride thanx for the good time couldnt have asked for a better day wheelies i cant do those my bike doenst have the power to do those :D andits against the law :P

The cops didn't seem to mind so much... :mrgreen: Even the bike cop yelling at Bob had a big grin on his face. You should come out for the St Patty's day parade, I think last year the cops just told us to be careful and not hit any people, one might have even offered to come do a wheelie (on our bikes of course) if I recall.

Oh and the trailer full of drunk college chicks was nice... :wink: :twisted:

Hoopty
Mon Dec 9th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Well, sounds like you guys had fun busting wheelies and what not. I stayed up a bit too late with the Christmas party, I don't think I got to bed until like 5AM Sunday morning! :shock:

Harry Biker
Mon Dec 9th, 2002, 04:42 PM
I overheard Vinnie say that next year the toy drop zone will be @ the Pepsi Center which will improve the jam once everyone reaches the hospital. Don't know if they'll bring some kids to the "Can" or not.

We did have a nice turn out from the CSC!! Which is very cool. I mean, obviously you'll always have the Harley crowd, but notice how you did not see a bunch of Concours's or Beemers riding as a group.

Spidey was entertaining not only the crowd, but also the Harley riders!!
Joe? too stunting on his dual sport!

Sway was entertaining some of the MC cops!! :wink: there was this one particular moto officer that was looking like a bad arse and then he saw Sway. You would'a thought she was a Krispy Kream truck :lol:
Way to ride that gas tank too!!

Anonymous
Mon Dec 9th, 2002, 05:01 PM
there was this one particular moto officer that was looking like a bad arse and then he saw Sway. You would'a thought she was a Krispy Kream truck :lol:

HAHAHA I almost just sprayed my beverage when I read that! :lol:

You know that's right Harry, I saw other types of bikes but they were all riding in ones/twos, none in a big group. Definitely awesome that we could represent the club en masse! Next year we gotta find a different place to eat afterwards tho, apparently the wynkoop doesn't like to accept biker money. (I thought cash is cash, but I guess I'm wrong!)

I kind of missed seeing all the kids lined up in that room, it was just a cool end to the trip last year. Were they there and I just missed it? Pepsi Center makes more sense at this point, I mean it's not quite the same but logistically it has to really disrupt things at the hospital to have bikes and bikers going through there for so long.

*B*
Mon Dec 9th, 2002, 06:23 PM
:D Great ride! I'm glad that we got to help out a good cause!

Harry Biker
Tue Dec 10th, 2002, 06:41 AM
I saw the kids. The # seemed down from last year-which hopefully is a good thing. There was this one littel girl sitting in a wagon who grabbed a teddy bear @ least as big as she!

Anonymous
Tue Dec 10th, 2002, 08:24 AM
I saw the kids. The # seemed down from last year-which hopefully is a good thing. There was this one littel girl sitting in a wagon who grabbed a teddy bear @ least as big as she!

Very cool!

Rue
Tue Dec 10th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Pictures? When can we expect some pics? :P

UglyDogRacing
Wed Dec 11th, 2002, 09:03 AM

I will email them to Bob to post on the site. If there is a way to attach pics to this forum, I can put some out here today (my site is running outta space!) Ralph?

Anonymous
Wed Dec 11th, 2002, 09:48 AM

I will email them to Bob to post on the site. If there is a way to attach pics to this forum, I can put some out here today (my site is running outta space!) Ralph?

Can't attach pics here just yet...

Spidey will need to put them up.