PDA

View Full Version : GPM Food Drive Starts Nov.26th (Please help us out!!)

Sticky 296
Wed Nov 24th, 2010, 11:12 AM
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/GrandPrixMotorsports/HolidayFoodDriveFlyerENEWS2_575.jpg

Last couple years with all your help we have made this event a huge success! Thanks and Happy Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!

Sticky 296
Fri Nov 26th, 2010, 08:44 AM
GPM will be open until 8pm tonight so bring some cans by to help with our food drive. We are also running sales through tomorrow so if you have some X-mas shopping to do, today and tomorrow are the days to save a little coin. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Sticky 296
Fri Dec 3rd, 2010, 10:33 AM
Just a reminder to help us out in collecting food for the food back of the rockies! Remember we are getting you hooked up with coupons for your generosity! Much Luv GPM

Sully
Fri Dec 3rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
I will be swinging by next week with some cans. If anyone lives near me and wants me to deliver your stuff as well, let me know! :up:

Sticky 296
Fri Dec 3rd, 2010, 04:12 PM
Sully way to be a team player! I know someone who will be getting good Karma this holiday season ;)

Sully
Fri Dec 3rd, 2010, 04:47 PM
Next time Jeff should share his Chef Boyardee with me! Now there's some good Karma! :lol:

Or do you think I will win another helmet at bike night????? :D

Sticky 296
Sat Dec 4th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Yes you are correct Jeff does in fact need to learn how to share! Looks like Miss Claus will not be stopping by his house this X-mas eve.

I checked with my magic 8-ball on you winning a helmet and it said (Check back later) Guess it is undetermined at this time.

:batman: Batman says give Sully all your cans if you cant make it down to GPM!

Sticky 296
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Ho Ho Ho CSC peeps. Dont forget the GPM canned food drive ends next Tuesday. So this may be your last chance to bring down some cans to get your super sweet discount.

Please help out his holiday season. The Food Bank of the Rockies could really use all the help they can get. Thanks and see ya soon!! Chris

Sean
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Is the Super Tenere in the parts and accessories dept?

Sticky 296
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 12:47 PM
No sorry! But that bad ass bike will be here on display tomorrow and Sat for your veiwing pleasure. I cant wait to check it out!

Sticky 296
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Also make sure if you cant make it to GPM, visit one of the other drop spots listed above on the flyer! If you make a drop at another location send me a P.M. and I will make sure you get your discount.

Sean
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 12:52 PM
No sorry! But that bad ass bike will be here on display tomorrow and Sat for your veiwing pleasure. I cant wait to check it out!Damn! I never have the luck. May have to swing down on Saturday. Maybe I can bring some cans of food anyways. :up:

Sticky 296
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Damn! I never have the luck. May have to swing down on Saturday. Maybe I can bring some cans of food anyways. :up:

I like that idea!