PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Power Sports on 104th.... No Different.

Shiner
Fri Aug 1st, 2003, 11:11 PM
I spent over a month and a half working with the store manager Joe Denning to get a defective jacket liner replaced. I finally gave up, I could not take there stupid lame excuses on why they could not meet all the promises they kept making to me.

I ended up calling the manufacture and told them of my issue with CPS and they quickly fixed the problem.

Good Luck if you work with them.

BlueDevil
Tue Aug 19th, 2003, 01:01 PM
U know Ill be the fist to chime in on a CPS denver bashin. I hate em. Ever since ly last thread about them I have not and will not set foot in there again.

Ripper
Wed Aug 20th, 2003, 02:06 AM
BUMP! I could'nt agree more! I worked there for 2 years as a salesman, they treat their employees like trailer park trash just like they do there customers

FCUK CPS!!!

BlueDevil
Wed Aug 20th, 2003, 06:40 AM
I have heard that from many of the people who work there. Its hard to give a crap about working hard with sh*tty bosses. None the less I have no pitty. To run a company they need to figure out the details to make any customer happy and want them to come back over and over. I have delt with a few Reg directors and what ever U would call the dudes that run several stores, and they are the same. Jerk your chain till U walk away. Its a shame really.

Scer
Wed Oct 15th, 2003, 01:58 PM
I wish I would have read this post before I decided to buy flush mount side lights.

I bought the package and when I got home I found out that one of the bulbs wasn't even in the damn socket. So when I take the frickin thing back they said "uh, you can't return them cause they are an electrical part." I told them that I didn't even open the damn package and I was in the store 10 mins ago. So after their many attempts to repair the item they ordered me a new one...

That was 2 months ago.. still waiting. :321: CPS

BlueDevil
Wed Oct 15th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Doh

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Oct 15th, 2003, 02:27 PM
I have yet to have a good experience with any dealer. Vickery is full of retards as well! I go in to get some diff. oil for our quad's and the guy trys sells me driveshaft oil. I say, "well, it may have the GL4 rating but, it's not a hypoid gear lube. It will not have the same shear characteristics." He assures me that Yamaha has changed their packaging and it's the same thing. I bring up a few more points and he's still adamant that it's gear lube. I go ahead and buy it, just in case he's right. I get home and call Yamaha and they laugh their asses off! I take it back and tell him what's up. All he says is, "I've been selling that since I started here." Four or five other employees heard and no one cared. They act like I'm the dick for correcting them :321:

Scer
Wed Oct 15th, 2003, 02:35 PM
I am opening a car shop very soon. So I might be able to get a pretty good discount on things from the distributors. Give me a little time to straighten the shop out and I will see what I can do to help.