PDA

View Full Version : Good beer store?

tecknojoe
Sat Nov 27th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I'm looking for a real beer store that stores beer warm on the shelf. Preferably a place where I can by beer in singles. I want a good selection. Near highlands ranch

salsashark
Sat Nov 27th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Most stores in the metro area store inventory in the cooler. So unless you're looking for schwag that's bought by the truckload you're going to be hard pressed.

Have you checked out davidson's on county line & holly? Probably one of the best stores in the ranch.

tecknojoe
Sat Nov 27th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Haven't tried that place yet. I'd be surprised if there's no real beer specialty stores where they store it warm. There's gotta be some places. I'll check out davidsons in the mean time

brennahm
Sat Nov 27th, 2010, 09:43 PM
There's a good liquor store north of Ken Caryl on Pierce (?). I'm sure they're what your looking for. Otherwise make the trip up to Argonaut on Colfax just east of downtown.

sloridr
Sat Nov 27th, 2010, 09:48 PM
There's a good liquor store north of Ken Caryl on Pierce (?). I'm sure they're what your looking for. Otherwise make the trip up to Argonaut on Colfax just east of downtown.

Its in the king soopers parking lot there. There are a lot of singles on the shelf. All some really off the wall stuff.

brennahm
Sat Nov 27th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Thanks Justin, I was hoping you'd chime in.

Repsol a095
Sat Nov 27th, 2010, 11:16 PM
TIPSYS is the one off of 470 that is a giant Liquor Store!

Let's get this figured out and have a party at Joe's. It can be a new rider's meeting. We can welcome you, and Joe can provide all of the beer!

Sign me up! I will even sign up to be a corner worker to make sure that all hallways are cleared to the bathroom!

sloridr
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 12:59 AM
TIPSYS is the one off of 470 that is a giant Liquor Store!

Let's get this figured out and have a party at Joe's. It can be a new rider's meeting. We can welcome you, and Joe can provide all of the beer!

Sign me up! I will even sign up to be a corner worker to make sure that all hallways are cleared to the bathroom!

I like it. I'm sure we'll be having a beer/fire party when I get home.

Mother Goose
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 02:32 AM
I like it. I'm sure we'll be having a beer/fire party when I get home.
In.

Matty
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 08:05 AM
In.you need a Tard, you're not invited, lol.....

tecknojoe
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 08:53 AM
:lol:

I checked out davidsons last night, and they have a pretty good selection.

I'm down to have a few, I don't really know many people out here yet anyway. Just not at my house, my roomate owns it and he'd kill me if there was a bunch of tard guys over here destroying everything. bunch of fuckin wild animals

Mother Goose
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 09:10 AM
you need a Tard, you're not invited, lol.....
I'll just bring you. ;) You can be my tard.

sloridr
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 10:01 AM
^^^ LMFAO

Matty
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 10:30 AM
I'll just bring you. ;) You can be my tard.

Really?!?!? That's all you came up with. I'm disappointed. Lol

brennahm
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 02:25 PM
He's almost small enough to put in your pocket!

Matty, getting excited much about 3 days from now?

Mother Goose
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Really?!?!? That's all you came up with. I'm disappointed. Lol

Justin seemed to like it. :lol:

Matty
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Justin seemed to like it. :lol:
Ya but Justin is as ghey as Will is.... Hahahaha...

sloridr
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Ya but Justin is as ghey as Will is.... Hahahaha...

Hey this thread is about beer. Not Will and I doing Zachs mom. A beer thread is good enough in it self. See ya guys soon.