PDA

View Full Version : Denver Water's giving away free crappers!

rforsythe
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 08:01 PM
I had a small issue with one of our thrones (pic below), so ended up buying a new one. Turns out Denver Water (and quite a few providers that use it - see the list) is giving $125 each for up to 3 new water-efficient toilets in your house. The Kohler model I picked up was $128, and with this I am getting a couple more to update our other bathroom and finish the basement one, basically for $9 for the house. If you buy one under $125 you still get the full rebate (meaning you make money renovating your bathroom).

Toilets aren't too exciting, but if you are planning on getting a new one (or three) in your house, you have until the end of December to cash in on free money which is pretty exciting.

http://www.denverwater.org/Conservation/Rebates/2010ResidentialRebates/

There are also other rebates going on, but this is by far the best one as far as potentially getting free stuff.

rybo
Sun Nov 28th, 2010, 08:53 PM
look at that! a zero liter per flush toilet.....looks a little dirty though

Dietrich_R1
Mon Nov 29th, 2010, 08:25 AM
USE LESS WATER... USE LESS WATER !!!

Oh wait, we didn't sell enough water so now we have to jack up the rates 3X to keep all of our jobs!!!

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Nov 29th, 2010, 08:27 AM
USE LESS WATER... USE LESS WATER !!!

Oh wait, we didn't sell enough water so now we have to jack up the rates 3X to keep all of our jobs!!!

Amen

rforsythe
Mon Nov 29th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Yep I agree, but I may as well get $375 free from the fuckers before they rate-jack me.

Ricky
Mon Nov 29th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Bummer. You actually have to receive a denver water bill or be part of an area served by Denver. Unfortunately my water is paid for via the HOA

Dietrich_R1
Mon Nov 29th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Bummer. You actually have to receive a denver water bill or be part of an area served by Denver. Unfortunately my water is paid for via the HOA

Could they submit a bill for you???? Just in case your gonna crack the porcelain soon!!!!