PDA

View Full Version : Fax Registration Confirmation

cu360r6
Fri Apr 15th, 2005, 03:19 PM
This is my first year as a novice, so I was faxing in my stuff this morning at 7:01. Is there any way to ensure that my pre entry was recieved and I'm registered? I was going off the clock on the weather channel, but if the MRA's fax clock is slow for some reason it might reject my entry because it was before 7, so I just want to ensure it was received on time.

Anonymous
Fri Apr 15th, 2005, 05:12 PM
I have the same question. Send an email to Aurora (Davis), but be patient in waiting for your response - her inbox is going to be pretty full. Her contact info is:

Secretary: Aurora Davis
E-mail: davisam11@yahoo.com
Phone: 303-579-7829 (cell)
(email is preferred, or call after 5 PM weekdays)

(BTW, the above information was taken from on the Contact the MRA (http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=contact) page of the MRA website ;) )

cu360r6
Fri Apr 15th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the info spiderman.

The GECCO
Fri Apr 15th, 2005, 10:35 PM
you should be able to print a transmission confirmation from your fax machine. do that and hold on to it, please do not bombard Aurora with emails about this. We average about 290 licensed racers, that's a lot of email on top of what she already has to do...

Anonymous
Mon Apr 18th, 2005, 03:45 PM
you should be able to print a transmission confirmation from your fax machine.
my fax machine is partially busted (it thinks that one of my toner cartridges is empty even when I put a brand new one in) - I can send faxes, but I can't receive them or print confirmations. :( It also prevents me from photocopying, but I can scan & print! :lol: :|