PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever engraved an iPod (other than from Apple)

Mel
Wed Dec 1st, 2010, 02:38 PM
I am looking at getting an iPod as a gift and wanted to get it engraved, has anyone ever had this done outside of getting it done at the Apple Store, and where/how much was it?

Ricky
Wed Dec 1st, 2010, 02:45 PM
I know it's free on iPad's, but not sure about the rest. Novel idea, but I'd never want something with my name engraved on it. But only because I'll likely sell/give that item one day, and trade up for something better. Who would want to buy an iPod with my name on it? :lol:

Mel
Wed Dec 1st, 2010, 02:51 PM
Was looking at ordering through Amazon and not Apple, hence the lack of engraving...
Still kinda debating the engraving...his current one has name/number on it for if it gets lost or whatever. Was thinking of replacing it with a newer/bigger one for him, and just getting it engraved with a heart.

Mother Goose
Wed Dec 1st, 2010, 03:09 PM
I know it's free on iPad's, but not sure about the rest. Novel idea, but I'd never want something with my name engraved on it. But only because I'll likely sell/give that item one day, and trade up for something better. Who would want to buy an iPod with my name on it? :lol:
Someone else w/ an awesome name like Ricky! Duh!

Ricky
Wed Dec 1st, 2010, 03:30 PM
Someone else w/ an awesome name like Ricky! Duh!

Now I'm laughing even harder! :lol: