PDA

View Full Version : !! Josh McDaniels Out !!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 04:24 PM
There is a God :D

RCStylin'
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Yes!!! Trade Hillis, huh? Bad move, amongst many others.

madvlad
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 04:37 PM
About time... wonder who will take over.

drago52
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 04:39 PM
wow

salsashark
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I'm a bit surprised, I figured Bowlen wouldn't want to pay three coaches.

That being said, happy day for Broncos fans!

Tylar
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Needs:

1) Get Hillis back (not because I have a Hillis jersey)
2) Get Gruden to coach.

any combination of the above and I'd be a happy, happy man.

JustSomeDude
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Needs:

1) Get Hillis back (not because I have a Hillis jersey)
2) Get Gruden to coach.

any combination of the above and I'd be a happy, happy man.

1. Hillis is never coming back (too spendy - thanks Josh).
2. Gruden sucks. After taking Tony Dungy's Bucs to the Super Bowl - he drove that team into the ground. That clown better stay far away from Dove Valley.

Some one get on the horn with Cowher.

Filo
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 08:45 PM
I'll coach them. Shit, how hard can it be to go 3-9 or whatever they are? I'll just let them do what they want, collect the paycheck for 1 year and take the next 10 years off...

FZRguy
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Good move! Bowlen won’t be paying for 3 head coaches as Shanahan is now being paid by Washington. My money is on current Stanford head coach, Jim Harbaugh…..just a guess tho.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Good move! Bowlen won’t be paying for 3 head coaches as Shanahan is now being paid by Washington. My money is on current Stanford head coach, Jim Harbaugh…..just a guess tho.

Not True according to channel 9. Drew says they are paying Shanahan. Guessing coaches contracts are different than player's union contracts and free agency?

FZRguy
Mon Dec 6th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Not sure, just heard.

salsashark
Tue Dec 7th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Currently, the Broncos are paying Shanahan 3.5 Mil per year for the remainder of his contract. The news reported that the Broncos are looking into the ethics clauses of McDaniels' contract to see if they can kick him to the curb for the whole video taping incident. If they can't then they owe him 7 Mil for the next 2 years.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Dec 7th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Currently, the Broncos are paying Shanahan 3.5 Mil per year for the remainder of his contract.

Morning news clarified that they are paying Shanahan because the skins aren't paying him as much as the Broncos did. The bronc's are making up the difference between what the Skins are paying and his contract amount.

salsashark
Tue Dec 7th, 2010, 07:00 AM
ahhh... interesting. I was going by what they said last night.

and I like Filo's idea. I say we all take turns. I can wear a hoodie and spit on the sidelines just as good as anyone!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Dec 7th, 2010, 08:39 AM
hopefully we get a hometown boy...these noreaster guys blow!

FZRguy
Tue Dec 7th, 2010, 04:30 PM
What do you guys think of interim coach Studesville?

JustSomeDude
Tue Dec 7th, 2010, 10:48 PM
What do you guys think of interim coach Studesville?

With 4 games left to play in a pointless season... does it really matter? He has no chance of heading an NFL team once the regular season ends. He's filling a hole so Ellis can start his search for the real head coach 2 months early.

Meh. :dunno:

I'm focused on who the full time replacement will be, and given what's been said, I have a feeling the Broncos won't be shy about going after some big guns. The most impressive comment from the past 48-hours of news on this issue:

"If we have to pay eight coaches, then that's what we'll do. It's too bad for us, until we get it right." - Broncos COO, Joe Ellis

Joe Ellis FTW.

FZRguy
Tue Dec 7th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Could of all been avoided if Bowlen had not fired Shanahan.

King Nothing
Thu Dec 9th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Bill Cowher.

/thread

MetaLord 9
Fri Dec 10th, 2010, 07:32 AM
I just hope frigging Urban Myer doesn't come out to Denver to coach his favorite right nut, tebow.

"hay timmeee, we could both wear orange and blue together again! YEAHdurrrr."

srsly. who names their kid "urban?" Is his brother's name "rural?"