PDA

View Full Version : American Supercamp?

Repsol a095
Wed Dec 8th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Alright, this looks freakin incredible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Q0_nQr9IM

There are three others that go with this.

I saw Danny out at IMI today, and it inspired me to look him up. "Holy Crap!" is all I have to say.

Has anyone taken his class? They run about $500 for a two day session, but it looks like it is totally worth it to me.

What do you guys think? I get that there are schools out there for a smaller amount of money, and I know that most (if not all) of these schools/classes will help your riding abilities, but this one seems to have a different feel to it.

UglyDogRacing
Wed Dec 8th, 2010, 11:11 PM
I've taken it and you will get more out of it than any other riding school. It will help both your street riding and dirt riding. At $500 for 2 days it is cheaper than any of the roadrace schools. Chris Carr will be the guest instructor again in January when they are in Greeley. Local racer Rob Christman will also be instructing. Unfortunately Scooter passed away last year.

Sean
Thu Dec 9th, 2010, 07:02 AM
I haven't done it, but have met some guys who have. All of the feedback I heard was very positive and none of them felt it wasn't worth the price. It's on my list for sure!

fasterlaster
Thu Dec 9th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Dear Santa.......

Filo
Thu Dec 9th, 2010, 08:42 AM
I've done it a few times. The only down side is after 2 days it is really difficult to walk up stairs because your legs hurt so much. It is a ton of fun and you will learn a lot.

lovinCO
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 07:27 PM
:up: My hubby is doing the January school in Greeley.

I've taken this school a couple times and you get your $ worth. Great skills plus they'll break you with the amount you ride. Carr is unbelievable to watch in person.

One-ops
Wed May 7th, 2014, 11:15 AM
This June ITs ON mofos!!!!
Who going!!???

Sean
Wed May 7th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Update to my original post in this thread- that camp is awesome! Day one is more technique/line stuff and the second day is a blast. I had a grin from ear to ear for a week. Worth the investment in your own safety, skills, and abilities.

One-ops
Fri May 23rd, 2014, 08:10 PM
June date got moved to July 5th and 6th.
So there's time to sign up still!!!!
ahem Aaron!