PDA

View Full Version : Suggested ride night location?

MRA 32
Sun Dec 12th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Boys and Girls, I want to throw out a location for a possible ride night location this next summer: The Burnout Bar and Grill. It is located on the far East edge of Milliken and it caters to us two wheeled peoples. Milliken is also a better location than Ft. Co or Greeley, and may attract a few more riders due to it's more neutral location. To my knowledge it is the typical food and any type of drink you may want. A (hottie) that I work with who rides told me about the place and she said it is cool and not crowded with gross, bearded, drunk, loosers who belong to some biker gang.

Let me know what you all think and if we all like it...I will dig deeper and see what the resturant says about a formal ride night thing?!

Jeff

OUTLAWD
Mon Dec 13th, 2010, 11:06 AM
gross, bearded, drunk, loosers who belong to some biker gang.

these are the only people I associate with...

and its still 40+ min away from me!

Ricky
Mon Dec 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM
That's like 5 months from now. By then, most people won't ever remember you posted this! :lol:

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Dec 13th, 2010, 11:27 AM
fotos of said hottie may help swing people

rybo
Mon Dec 13th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Heck yeah!

This is totally my neck of the woods. The Burnout is friendly, the owners are great and the food is even pretty good.

I'm in.

MetaLord 9
Mon Dec 13th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Oooh, Man, if you'd gotten me a little earlier, i might've been able to put it on my calendar. Try not posting so close to the date of the event!

:D