PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Harbor

Boy Scout
Mon Aug 4th, 2003, 09:43 PM
Helmet Harbor (http://www.helmetharbor.com) - 1 order

Overall Rating (4/5): ****

Telephone order, courteous, knowledgeble, helpful.
Two of the items I ordered were not in-stock items.
Ordered 07/14
Estimated delivery at order time 07/23
Actual ship 07/22
Estimated delivery at ship time 07/25
Actual delivery 07/25

Response to email status inquiries was mixed. First inquiry (07/22) received response in about 3.5 hours. Follow-up inquiry (07/22) received response in about 30 minutes (indicated research required). When I originally placed my order, the telephone rep had closed my order before I was actually done ordering things and had to manually enter the rest of my order so the second inquiry was with regard to these additional items as I never received any order information for them. Ultimately (after no additional response to my email inquiry) I called them on 07/24 to find out if everything had shipped together. It had. The end result was good, but follow-up communication could have been a little better. Called 08/01 to get RMA. Left msg. No return call as of 08/04 3:45pm, so I called. RMA was issued over the phone. Indicated they had received my message from 08/01 and were processing messages from the weekend.

Aside from being a little lax on follow-up communication, I'm happy with the service I received.