PDA

View Full Version : WEC

PsychoMike
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Live fights tonight. Also last time WEC fights before its absorbed into UFC. whos watching?

Cap'n Crunch
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Yep... I'm watching. Looking forward to seeing Ben Henderson fight.

PsychoMike
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 07:25 PM
I cant wait to see Cerone(sp) as well

Cap'n Crunch
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Damn, I was hoping Cerone was going to knock that kid out... I like how he just slowly walks at people throwing punches and those brutal kicks.

~Barn~
Thu Dec 16th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Holy Christ, that Pettis vs. Henderson fight was nuts. I don't know if I will ever see a more incredible strike in MMA, than that 5th round Matrix kick, that Henderson got dropped with.

Wow.

bulldog
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Holy Christ, that Pettis vs. Henderson fight was nuts. I don't know if I will ever see a more incredible strike in MMA, than that 5th round Matrix kick, that Henderson got dropped with.

Wow. That kick was crazy! So happy for Pettis

Cap'n Crunch
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 08:08 AM
That was one of the best fights I have ever seen and the kick at the end was amazing. I thought that was going to be a easy fight for Henderson... I guess not.

bulldog
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 08:32 AM
That was one of the best fights I have ever seen and the kick at the end was amazing. I thought that was going to be a easy fight for Henderson... I guess not.
Really? Pettis’s has only lost one time in his career and that was even a spilt decision.

bulldog
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Here is is if anyone missed the "matrix" kick
http://ezpicshare.com/images/pkick.gif

mathman1000
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 09:19 AM
That might be one of the most amazing MMA strikes EVAR!

Cap'n Crunch
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Really? Pettis’s has only lost one time in his career and that was even a spilt decision.

OK, maybe not a easy fight... but I was sure Henderson was going to win it. Pettis may be unbeaten, but he didn't have to go through Cerone or Varner. To be honest, I didn't think Henderson looked on his game last night - He usually fights at a faster pace. But, I guess I was wrong. Hats off to Pettis for an amazing fight.

bulldog
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 09:43 AM
OK, maybe not a easy fight... but I was sure Henderson was going to win it. Pettis may be unbeaten, but he didn't have to go through Cerone or Varner. To be honest, I didn't think Henderson looked on his game last night - He usually fights at a faster pace. But, I guess I was wrong. Hats off to Pettis for an amazing fight. I agree, Henderson did have to go through some tougher opponents and man does that guy have a chin. I highly doubt this will be the last we hear from him. If anything this merge with the UFC is going to make the 155 pound division great to watch!

Now, what about Domick Cruz? Man does that guy ever get tired. He is fierce!!!!

Cap'n Crunch
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 11:53 AM
I only caught the first two rounds of the Cruz fight, but that guy was bouncing all over the place. Some good fights last night.

PsychoMike
Fri Dec 17th, 2010, 01:32 PM

Wow.

single coolest strike in mma