PDA

View Full Version : New Enough Motorcycle Leathers

Boy Scout
Mon Aug 4th, 2003, 09:45 PM
New Enough Motorcycle Leathers (http://www.newenough.com) - 3 orders, 2 exchanges

Overall Rating (5/5): *****

Web order.
Ordered 07/11
Estimated delivery at order time 07/17
Actual ship 07/14 (next working day)
Estimated delivery at ship time 07/17
Actual delivery 07/16

Web order.
Ordered 07/15
Estimated delivery at order time 07/19
Actual ship 07/16 (order placed after cutoff)
Estimated delivery at ship time 07/19
Actual delivery 07/18

Web order.
Ordered 07/21
Estimated delivery at order time 07/25
Actual ship 07/22 (order placed after cutoff)
Estimated delivery at ship time 07/25
Actual delivery 07/24

Web exchange.
Requested 07/25
Estimated delivery at order time 07/31
Actual ship 07/28 (order placed after cutoff)
Estimated delivery at ship time 07/31
Actual delivery 07/30

Web exchange.
Requested 08/03
Estimated delivery at order time 08/07
Actual ship 08/04 (order placed on weekend)
Estimated delivery at ship time 08/07
Actual delivery ??/?? (in transit)

Response to emailed product questions was very good. Questions submitted during the working day were answered within an hour. Those after business hours were answered first thing the following morning. All orders were received one day earlier than estimated (kudos to Fedex Ground!). Exchanges were completely hassle free. They charge shipping on the item being requested and charge/credit the difference between the new item and the original item once the original item is returned to them. New Enough tends to only carry popular items. My only wish for them would be that they carried a wider variety (more products, more colors, more sizes, etc.), but I'm sure that would imply higher prices as well. Mom & Pop type shop with handshake-deal mentality of yesteryear. Very refreshing. No gouging on shipping. Liberal exchange/return policy. Great place to watch for closeout items! Highly recommended if they have what you want.

NineTwoFour
Tue Aug 5th, 2003, 12:44 PM
This has been my experience with them as well.

First Class all the way.

BTW... I like that they actually check how the different items fit. I can call them up and ask specific ?'s on an item if I am not sure if it will be the right size for me.

rocktboy
Wed Aug 6th, 2003, 09:58 AM
based on my dealings with them they have the best customer service/return policy among all online shops :up: :up:

BlueDevil
Tue Aug 19th, 2003, 12:59 PM
I agree. I buy anything I need with them......if they carry it anyway. I have gotten all my orders on or before the day I ordered it. I even got a few items all at once and they charged me shipping on the largest item only and tossed it all in the same box. Thumb up for new enough......

Plus.....no one can touch their price!!!

JarSTriple
Wed Sep 17th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Ditto on my experience with these guys too!! :up:

I ordered some riding pants and some boots and everything went as smooth as could be.

rybo
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 12:00 PM
Another big thumbs up from me. They were extremely helpful over the phone and delivery was faster than I expected.

zPurpleRoom
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 12:51 PM
Same here....I ordered a 2 piece and one of the shoulder pads was missing...I called them up and they sent out two UPGRADED OVERNIGHT pads without even having a second thought. Awesome to deal with!

Devaclis
Thu Sep 2nd, 2004, 01:29 PM
Excellent people there. I purchased a textile jacket, bare, no extras, for a really sweet price. They shipped it 1 day later than expected. To make up for it, they included the rain liner, upgraded armor, and an apology on the late shipping.

You can't beat that kind of commitment to satisfaction.

Wahooman
Thu Sep 9th, 2004, 10:33 PM
:imwithstupid: 's

dsantilli
Thu Dec 9th, 2004, 02:45 PM
:) Totally agree. I have bought boots, pants, jackets you name it from them and they are second to none when it comes to service and delivery time.