PDA

View Full Version : MRA Race #2 (PPIR)

Anonymous
Mon Apr 18th, 2005, 04:06 PM
This topic will populate the calendar with details of the event.

What: MRA Race #2
Where: Pike's Peak International Raceway (track info & directions) (http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=where)
When: Saturday May 14th, Sunday May 15th

Weekend Schedule (breakdown of practices & races) (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14766)

BlueDevil
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 06:49 AM
Not sure yet, but I think out team may need a 4th to go in on a garage for PPIR. =We had 4 and Colin moved to Cali. I believe its 100 bucks a garage or $25 per rider. I have to make sure we have someone there early enough on Friday to get the garage though....

Or when will the garages be assigned again? I think it was Friday AM last year...... Same this year or should I plan another time to be there?

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 07:22 AM
Or when will the garages be assigned again? I think it was Friday AM last year...... Same this year or should I plan another time to be there?

I'm trying to get an answer to that as well. So far, all I've been told is that even if there are spaces left, I have to pay an extra $20 to get the garage Friday and then pay the MRA $25 for the weekend. R2SL has the garages Friday and I can't get an answer as to when the MRA takes control. You would think that when R2SL stops for the day Friday, we should be able to get our garage as MRA and just pay $25.

BlueDevil
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 07:52 AM
Makes sense. So possible we would be able to purchase a garage sometime Friday afternoon? I dont need it Friday but last year we got them Friday -Sun for 100.00 per garage. Either way, Id like to get one if I can get the details..........

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 08:07 AM
So possible we would be able to purchase a garage sometime Friday afternoon?

That's the mystery, so far. When does it go back to MRA control? I'm sure it'll get answered in this thread, though.

Anonymous
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Not sure who you've been asking dean, but I also posted this stuff on the MRA forum somewhere.

R2SL has the garages from Wed-Fri. If you put your stuff in one before 6pm on Friday, you will need to pay us $20 per rider for the charity fund. After that it's the MRA's control and Jim will be collecting on Saturday morning.

Also, priority for spaces and "pit mates" go to R2SL participants, and my guess is the racers who pit during the week aren't going to move, so if you plan to pit with anyone in particular you'll want to sort it out in advance.

Really, the best way to ensure you get what you want is to sign up for R2SL and reserve the garage space. ;) $20 isn't that much.

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 09:04 AM
If you put your stuff in one before 6pm on Friday, you will need to pay us $20 per rider for the charity fund. After that it's the MRA's control and Jim will be collecting on Saturday morning.

Perfect! That's what I've been looking for. Don't know how I missed it. Thanks!!