PDA

View Full Version : MRA Banquet and Awards Ceremony for the 2010 Season Feb 5th at Casslemans!

MRA
Tue Jan 4th, 2011, 02:45 PM
ORDER YOUR TICKETS ONLINE NOW!

www.mra-racing.org/2010Banquet (http://www.mra-racing.org/2010Banquet)

Well, it's official! The MRA Banquet and Awards Ceremony for the 2010 Season will be held as follows:

When: February 5th, 2011

Where: Casselman's Bar & Venue
2620 Walnut Street
Denver, CO 80205

Time: Doors open at 6:00, food at 6:45, awards start 7:15ish...

Last year's banquet was such a success, we're not changing a darn thing for this year! (Except everybody gets picture plaques this year because of our awesome financial success!)

Pricing is as follows, and is PER PERSON:

NO Meal Ticket Entry = $25 (you don't get a meal with this option)
MEAL Ticket Entry = $35 (you do get a meal with this option)

Dinner will be a burger buffet and sides like beore and we're sure to receive quality food and a good value for the price. ALL TICKETS NEED TO BE PURCHASED PRIOR so we can give them an accurate count of attendees and how many dinners they need to fix up.

We will have full A/V capability, stage, etc... and will give out awards for Class Champions as we have in the past.

Honestly at $25 -$35 per person I fully expect our attendance to be in the 200+ range again this year. I hope everyone can come out and enjoy a little camaraderie in the off season as we celebrate our club, our friendships, and our CHAMPIONS!

Hope to see you there!

Mother Goose
Sat Feb 5th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Tonight!!! Who's all going? If you didn't get your tickets, you can still get in. They are selling tickets at the door for standing room only and will not come with a meal.

rybo
Sat Feb 5th, 2011, 07:21 AM
You know I'll be there!

OUTLAWD
Sat Feb 5th, 2011, 09:26 AM
see you kids this evening