PDA

View Full Version : Thursday bike night

Bueller
Mon Apr 18th, 2005, 08:07 PM
I will be there, gonna trailer the SV up there and see what kind of times I can run, then make a decision on selling it or start race prepping it :D

nileator01
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 09:12 AM
I should be out there in the afternoon.

Hoopty
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I'm going to try and make it out, we'll see though. :dunno: I don't get off work till 4:30, so I'd need to try and trade shifts with someone... :think:

Bueller
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I'll see it when I believe it. :lol:

*MV* #33
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Whats the weather gonan be like? i thoguht it was supposed to start raining. :dunno:

UglyDogRacing
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 03:29 PM
http://www.9news.com/weather/images/wx-planning.jpg

*MV* #33
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 03:31 PM
That doesnt look so great

Bueller
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 03:56 PM
But it's a couple days away so it might be 80 might be snowing :lol:

friscokidd
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 04:01 PM
would love to but no can do. dont get off work till 6 and the bike is in pre for new paint job and first race next week :)

nileator01
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 04:24 PM
You can't plan anything this time of year, just have to wait till that day and see what the weather does. I've left Ft. Collins heading to the track in a downpour before only to have nice sunny clear sky when I get to SCR. And of course I've had the opposite happen. :cry:

AlphaOne
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 05:01 PM
I"m going to try and make it out there, going to be my first track day! So I might need some pointers and what not....

Bueller
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 05:40 PM
I"m going to try and make it out there, going to be my first track day! So I might need some pointers and what not....

Don't crash :idea:
It'll screw up your day
Don't ask me how I know :lol:

Kristian
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 06:38 PM

It'll screw up your day

Your day...screwed up a couple of months for me. However, fwiw, I shot an 81 today with plates and screws and stuff in the shoulder today!

Kristian

Devil954
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Here is the 2 best pointers anyone can give you 1. TAKE OFF MIRRORS 2. DONT LOOK BEHIND YOU . :lol:

Bueller
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 09:06 PM

It'll screw up your day

Your day...screwed up a couple of months for me. However, fwiw, I shot an 81 today with plates and screws and stuff in the shoulder today!

Kristian
Ended up getting surgery for that huh? Saw you the other day out at the track but didn't get a chance to bs with you. So are you riding again or what?

Kristian
Tue Apr 19th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Doc cleared me for everything as long as I don't hurt myself :) . The whole thing has been so frustrating. Such a small get-off=PIA!
Haven't been to the track to ride...been Jonesin' BIG TIME though...
Sorry I missed your ride today, played golf instead. See you on a ride soon though.

Kristian

ps. sorry to hear about your job situation.

Bueller
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 06:05 PM
So we had a very light turnout :? Where were all the ass necks? :lol:

UglyDogRacing
Fri Apr 22nd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Where were all the ass necks? :lol:

I didn't get out of work early enough to make it. ;)